What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drip Drop Vapour

Let's not start all this bollocks again as it's getting boring now.

On my 7th 100ml bottle of creamy mint humbug now and it's my adv at work and taken over from adv custards. Not found any of their juice to be coil killers as of yet and I've tried 9 flaves from their shortfill range.

Let's not start all this bollocks again as it's getting boring now.

On my 7th 100ml bottle of creamy mint humbug now and it's my adv at work and taken over from adv custards. Not found any of their juice to be coil killers as of yet and I've tried 9 flaves from their shortfill range.

you have talked me into giving there creamy mint humbug ago & some more latte as i love that, plus only just noticed they take paypal know ..

Picked up 2 x 100ml shortfills as part of my order for the Ragnar (now sold out).

Birthday Cake: Sponge Cake with Strawberry Jam and Buttercream Filling

Bloody lovely, can really taste the strawberry in this one, usually I get the strawberry blindness after awhile. This juice was tasty from start to finish, basically I caned it. Strawberry at the front and sponge cake with cream following up, brilliant!

Vanilla Milkshake: Smooth Vanilla Creaminess Swirls In Your Mouth On The Inhale, Which Is Then Followed Up By A Sprinkling Of Delicious Caramel and Marshmallow On The Exhale

Hmm, there is some sherbet and a slight coolness in the vape, not really my thing, wasn't expecting that tbh. Not horrible at all, I was expecting a slightly different profile, powdered/ icing sugar on the exhale, interesting.

Last edited:
latest 2 ive bought are
tropical ice which has almost the lilt taste and is the closest thats come to mole juice malibu breeze.
mutant which is a great energy drink and very refreshing.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried their shortfills for MTL? Do the flavours still hold up? Adding our secret sauce in a pg base should bring it up to 12mg and around 50/50 ratio...

I tried making the 0mg shortfill into 12mg with a couple of their flavours but it was noticably weaker.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried their shortfills for MTL? Do the flavours still hold up? Adding our secret sauce in a pg base should bring it up to 12mg and around 50/50 ratio...
As long as the total nic/pg doesn't exceed 20ml there should be no loss of flavour. You couldn't do it using 10ml 18/20mg nic shots.

As long as the total nic/pg doesn't exceed 20ml there should be no loss of flavour. You couldn't do it using 10ml 18/20mg nic shots.

Hence the special sauce :54:

I have tried it with other shortfills in the past and not had much luck, very muted flavour and it had been correctly mixed without going over the final 120ml amount. Basically added 20ml of you know what in a pg base.

My thought process was that they're designed for 70vg and DTL and have the flavour percentage for that style, I'm aware that more flavouring doesn't equal more flavour, but it's the only explanation I can think of currently.

Back
Top Bottom