What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drakes Tobacco Fusion

Spent the last few days with the coffee and I’m really starting to enjoy it. Had it in the spica pro, kflite and Vapeshell. Nice mild tobacco and a slight nutty/biscuityness to it. It’s also got a bit of a burned toast note to it also. That sounds like a bad thing but it’s really not. The coffee isn’t really present on the inhale or exhale but leaves a really good coffee bean flavour in the aftertaste. Very nice for mtl

Just tried the maple. It's a decent smokey maple flavour. It's not a strong flavour though. Quite subtle. I wouldn't call it very sweet either.

Just tried the maple. It's a decent smokey maple flavour. It's not a strong flavour though. Quite subtle. I wouldn't call it very sweet either.
Probably no bad thing. Drakes net plus sweetener would need a new coil an hour, lol.

Back
Top Bottom