What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drag Max or Argus GT?

I was sent the new drag 3 and max to check out and although they obviously have a 510 connector now with the pods now sitting in a 510 based converter (as you say to enable other tanks to be easily used instead) I'd stick with the supplied pod tanks. The coils are becoming universal across multiple tanks for future changes and the coils are probably the best stock coila available currently, full stop for dtl use (the smaller mtl coils are very good too).
Don't waste your money on a smok (or any other) tank, just buy the system as is. Extra pods are cheap as you like and Mrs kid is still using her first pod she received with the original drag x/s without it having issues and that must be eighteen months or more old.
Impressive system's and the coils seem to be less sleepy from the base than they originally where (again, no big deal, just a wipe on refill).

Where at, i used to live in venice

I literally lived next to the airport where the 9/11 terrorists learned to fly, at the same time they were there

Wow that’s fu@$ing nuts bro! They should all rot in hell if you want my opinion but hey! This is probably not the correct place for all that crap. But hey! What about this new president?!?!? Smdh reversed pretty much everything trump did in just about a day. And now look we’re paying for his mistakes cause by the end of the week has will be $5/gal. He deserves To be put into a facility instead of being put into the White House this is my two cents. But I live in Naples.

Wow that’s fu@$ing nuts bro! They should all rot in hell if you want my opinion but hey! This is probably not the correct place for all that crap. But hey! What about this new president?!?!? Smdh reversed pretty much everything trump did in just about a day. And now look we’re paying for his mistakes cause by the end of the week has will be $5/gal. He deserves To be put into a facility instead of being put into the White House this is my two cents. But I live in Naples.
Gulf coast!:2thumbsup:

We better not talk politics tho, i am equally critical of everyone at this point.

Please get vaccinated tho, i have family in florida still.
(Trump was vaccinated, if u wernt aware)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom