What's new

Drag Max or Argus GT?

This is another one that i suspect would be good. Ofrf nexmesh tends to be good.
It appears that that is what smok is now using in their new coils, which might explain the improvement

Do you think you can possibly figure out my size dilemma with the Smok tfv16 tank please? I’m gonna research also, but two pairs of eyes are better than one right?!?? Like I said before thank you very much bro! Your help is much appreciated!!!!

Do you think you can possibly figure out my size dilemma with the Smok tfv16 tank please? I’m gonna research also, but two pairs of eyes are better than one right?!?? Like I said before thank you very much bro! Your help is much appreciated!!!!
No dilema, its too wide. Now u MIGHT be able to find some sort of angled adapter so it doesnt look so wierd, but finding a smaller tank is the answer, lol

No dilema, its too wide. Now u MIGHT be able to find some sort of angled adapter so it doesnt look so wierd, but finding a smaller tank is the answer, lol

Alright... I’m on Reddit right now

I mean, its gonna overhang 1.5 mm or so, actually a little less, so its not the end of the world. Its up to u if it bothers u

Alright... I’m on Reddit right now

Honestly, itll be 1 mm on each side. If u r set on getting a tdv 16 go for it. U aren't gonna notice 1mm if its what u want.
20210314_031847.jpg
20210314_032203.jpg

I used to go by elements specs, but i have found them to be incorrect too many times.

If u r gonna use bubble glass get spares because they will break.

U r ordering from element, u in the states?

Yes I am! I actually used to live in LA and would just go to VaporDNA cause they were like 15 mins away from where I lived, and actually just found out about EV when I moved back to FL which I am happy I did, because vapordna’s prices are crazy on most everything

Yes I am! I actually used to live in LA and would just go to VaporDNA cause they were like 15 mins away from where I lived, and actually just found out about EV when I moved back to FL which I am happy I did, because vapordna’s prices are crazy on most everything
Where at, i used to live in venice

I literally lived next to the airport where the 9/11 terrorists learned to fly, at the same time they were there

Back
Top Bottom