What's new

Drag Max or Argus GT?

I've tried both. Excellent things. Really amazing how good sub ohm tanks are now.
if the Ltd edition one is the big box with sub ohm, mtl and rta pod with all the coils then I've one here somewhere.
if I have to vape high vg juice I use the drags these day's as I've found nothing that betters them.View attachment 234246

Damn that looks good! And I just got my stimulation check!!! I either when I get to drag X3 who are the drag Max but I was looking into putting a sub home tank on one of those does anybody have any suggestions on a good sub on tank for clouds I like my airflow fully open if that helps. The guy at my vape shop recommended the smok tfv12 or 16? I think but I’m not a big fan of smok... any Input on what tanks I should put on those please don’t hesitate I’m looking to place my order tonight so hurry up LOL just kidding. Thanks again in Advance!!

Damn that looks good! And I just got my stimulation check!!! I either when I get to drag X3 who are the drag Max but I was looking into putting a sub home tank on one of those does anybody have any suggestions on a good sub on tank for clouds I like my airflow fully open if that helps. The guy at my vape shop recommended the smok tfv12 or 16? I think but I’m not a big fan of smok... any Input on what tanks I should put on those please don’t hesitate I’m looking to place my order tonight so hurry up LOL just kidding. Thanks again in Advance!!
Freemax fireluke 3 or mesh 2 pro, pretty much freemax anything
Vaporesso gt mesh coils, they go in a lot of different tanks, take your pick

Uwell i hear has good coils too, so does horizon falcons, voopoo uforce tanks (which also take freemax coils depending on the version)

Does anyone know if the Smok tfv16 will fit the drag 3? And I’m guessing I should get the whole kit with whichever device I go for so then it will automatically come with the 510 adapter or does the drag 3 use a 510 connection unlike the drag x / s that utilize the magnetic way.

Does anyone know if the Smok tfv16 will fit the drag 3? And I’m guessing I should get the whole kit with whichever device I go for so then it will automatically come with the 510 adapter or does the drag 3 use a 510 connection unlike the drag x / s that utilize the magnetic way.
i would just get the kit, looks like it uses a 510 and their 510 pod, so u can pretty much use anything on it.
U cant vape while u r charging so buy an extra set of batteries if u have a prob with that

i would just get the kit, looks like it uses a 510 and their 510 pod, so u can pretty much use anything on it.
U cant vape while u r charging so buy an extra set of batteries if u have a prob with that

Thank you for clarifying and helping me out with my HUGE dilemma haha last thing have any knowledge on the tfv16 or tfv18 sub-ohm tanks? I have a 6 bay charger and like a million batteries. But with every mod I purchase, element Vape always has a buy batteries options on the device page and I added the 2x Hohm LIFE 4 18650 3015mah 22.1a so I’m gonna try those. That’s the first time I’ve seen batts with those specs before

Thank you for clarifying and helping me out with my HUGE dilemma haha last thing have any knowledge on the tfv16 or tfv18 sub-ohm tanks? I have a 6 bay charger and like a million batteries. But with every mod I purchase, element Vape always has a buy batteries options on the device page and I added the 2x Hohm LIFE 4 18650 3015mah 22.1a so I’m gonna try those. That’s the first time I’ve seen batts with those specs before
I have no knowledge of those 2 tanks. From what i understand the newer smok coils arent quite as bad, but i would still get something else
Good batteries tho, i swear by em, just expensive

I believe that both of those tanks are too big for the drag 3, u only have 25mm to work with

Im lookin at its dimensions actually, thats a really good size for a dual battery. (Just not for those 2 tanks, or the fireluke3 or mesh pro 2, all too big)

Last edited:
I believe that both of those tanks are too big for the drag 3, u only have 25mm to work with

Im lookin at its dimensions actually, thats a really good size for a dual battery. (Just not for those 2 tanks, or the fireluke3 or mesh pro 2, all too big)

Hmm There are so many falcon tanks that look very tempting such as the falcon 2 with its bamboo? Wicking. Any experience with that one or which of the falcon tanks is the best? And I’m almost positive the tfv16 fits the drag 3 cause it’s listed on elementvapes site as a tank to add when only purchasing the mod only, not the whole shibang. Also which freemax tank would you get? I’m not familiar with sub ohm stuff at all my drag x is absolutely amazing I use the .15 coils which are supposed to be vaped at 60-80w and I get the best vapor production and flavor vaping at 40-45w so the coils last me 2weeks or more. Oh yeah forgot to mention before I switched to the many different pod systems and finally finding the drag x and now the drag 3 I used to get my juice either 3/6mg and max vg.

This is another one that i suspect would be good. Ofrf nexmesh tends to be good.
It appears that that is what smok is now using in their new coils, which might explain the improvement

https://www.elementvape.com/wotofo-x-ofrf-nexmesh-tank#show

Sorry, forgot the link.

Look on smoks websites, those tanks are huge, they will hang over the mod..not a little, a lot

Back
Top Bottom