What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drag Max or Argus GT?

Jerri

Postman
Never owned anything voopoo but like the look of both of these.

I’m gonna have a bit of a clear out because I’ve got a few things I don’t use but that of course means I can reward myself with a new mod . Because heaven forbid I should be logical and you know, use the stuff I already have.

Anyway. I can’t decide which of these to go for. I mostly use rta’s bur so have some tanks that take coils for when I’m feeling lazy. So don’t mind trying the PnP coils.

They just seem very similar so I thought I’d just ask for some opinions.

Anyone have both and care to say which they enjoy most? Anyone go for one over the other?

Any advice appreciated!!

@Jerri I believe the argus has a 510 and uses the pnp pod tank with magnetic 510 adapter
The drag max just uses the magnetic pnp pod tanks and has no 510.
There are probably other differences but that's the major one
And of course there are the aesthetics... I prefer the look of the drag max and you can get an rba pod tank for it

Argus GT. As It has a 510 connection and comes with a pod tank so you can still use the same pods as the argus max.

Yes you can use a 510 adaptor on the argus max for regular tanks but have heard that some the connection isnt very good with the adaptor (with the drag x atleast that uses same pods)

Got both & the Argus GT is my choice. It's a fully featured mod whereas the Max is power only. The Adapt base works well & accepts all PnP pods including the RTA.

I have and Argus GT kit, and anyhow it would be my choice between the Max, the Drags,... and basically all the others.
I use that mod everyday along with my own atomizers, and the PnP pod tank is dedicated for tobacco liquids

Having a "pure" mod will always be more useful IMO. And you can get the PnP pod tank whenever you want

thanks all, the argus it is!

Is it worth the £15 extra over the drag max?

Back
Top Bottom