What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo Topside Issues

Thanks for replies folks. Hopefully I will hear back from SR soon and get this sorted. Dont want to have to take apart a brand new mod if I can help it but seems the coil wire or cable tie fix may have to be done if nothing else

I've just today sent off an email (to a different retailer though) as this morning my Topside stopped recognising the atomiser. It wasn't the atomiser to blame as I tried another one, then tried both on my Gbox where they both worked perfectly.
I'm assuming a leak because I can see what looks like juice in the ring round the 510 disc.
I'm really sad because I love the Topside and I love the bottles. I used it very happily for a little over a week and loved it so much I was excited to read there was a dual battery one planned.
Nb I'm used to harder plastic so I could easily have squonked "too hard".

I've just today sent off an email (to a different retailer though) as this morning my Topside stopped recognising the atomiser. It wasn't the atomiser to blame as I tried another one, then tried both on my Gbox where they both worked perfectly.
I'm assuming a leak because I can see what looks like juice in the ring round the 510 disc.
I'm really sad because I love the Topside and I love the bottles. I used it very happily for a little over a week and loved it so much I was excited to read there was a dual battery one planned.
Nb I'm used to harder plastic so I could easily have squonked "too hard".

Sorry to hear your also having issues with the same mod.

Hopefully I will get a response from SR soon regarding what to do. I think its a case of a bad design on the tube from bottle to 510 connector. Which if is the case I will take it apart and come up with a better fix.

My first one was faulty but different issue to you. Steve sorted me out with a new one and it's been flawless.

Hopefully I get a response tomorrow as had nothing back yet.

Im guessing it's just a case of post it back and get a new one.

Through the company facebook page. He normally responds pretty quick. Just assume he's busy today.
Oh right, I emailed him. He did tell me he sometimes turns the company phone to voice mail at weekends which I can understand as he work's evenings/night's as a dj sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom