What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo Topside Dual

pauls

About to hit the purchase button on the Dovpo Topside Dual.

Been Vaping since 2015ish!! Had a collection of RDA RTA's mainly used regulated mods. Have one Mech Squonk mod and love it but no good for every day use.

Current build is a Ageas Lengen X with a Vandyvape Govad, yes its an old RTA but it has never let me down. Except when I dropped it and broke the glass

So my question is who has a Dovpo Topside Dual and how are they for everyday use, love the idea of having a 10ml tank and a spare in your pocket if needed. Providing the batteries last that long lol.

About to hit the purchase button on the Dovpo Topside Dual.

Been Vaping since 2015ish!! Had a collection of RDA RTA's mainly used regulated mods. Have one Mech Squonk mod and love it but no good for every day use.

Current build is a Ageas Lengen X with a Vandyvape Govad, yes its an old RTA but it has never let me down. Except when I dropped it and broke the glass

So my question is who has a Dovpo Topside Dual and how are they for everyday use, love the idea of having a 10ml tank and a spare in your pocket if needed. Providing the batteries last that long lol.

buy one. Absolutely love mine. I’ve got a dual and the 90w one. Haven’t tried the TC mode but everything else is good.

picked mine up from steampugs’ website.

3A16E0BF-A2E7-45A3-8A1A-9287FB5CFDC4.jpeg

I've got 3 topside duals, awesome bits of kit. The older design for the battery doors would fail (the clips would wear out over time) this was fixed with the latest revision (v3). Dovpo's support have been the best of any vape company I've needed to contact and any replacement parts are cheap (I needed 2x v3 door assemblies for my older duals, 4USD each).

Only thing to keep in mind is that the bottle isn't actually 10ml, last test I did with a syringe 10ml caused it to over flow. The sweet spot to minimise leaking in the battery hatch is around 7.5ml - which is around where bottle stops being visible on the mod. Even with this, I couldn't recommend these mods enough.

V3 bottom looks like this photo.

V2 and before, the door slotted into the body. The downside is you can’t replace it easily

image.jpg

V3 bottom looks like this photo.

V2 and before, the door slotted into the body. The downside is you can’t replace it easily

View attachment 239944

At the risk of going off topic, that pic looks pre V3 (looks like the ones I replaced)

Old style:
IMG_20210213_012518__01.jpg IMG_20210213_012530.jpg

New (V3) style:
IMG_20210213_012413.jpg IMG_20210213_012343__01.jpg

My most recent (January) purchase already came with the new design, while my older two have been swapped out. Changing them wasn't too much hastle as long as you have a precision torx kit for the 4 screws on the bottom

not according to the dovpo site. Pre v3 slots into the body

View attachment 239972

edit: maybe you’re right, hadn’t noticed The notch that you’d pictured

Pre V2 slots directly into the body (my v1 suffered from this and was RMA'd) unfortunately V2 can suffer the same issue but luckily its easier to fix as you can replace the door assembly. This was from dovpo support just for clarity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213-092610.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213-092610.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 132
Back
Top Bottom