What's new

Double stack

.25 ni80 is about as brave as I get with it [emoji23]
Could try a .11 and check out how many cloudz I get [emoji6]
Mate the lowest I ever went was .13 and I think I had a cloud coming out my ass it went down that fast and hot [emoji23] .19 was the lowest I could stand without vape farts [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Just go and buy a triple battery mod and a TFV16. You'll get all the vapour your heart could possiby desire and more. And it'll be a lot safer.

The last thing in the world you should buy with your current understanding is a stacked mech.

Last edited:
Just go any buy a triple battery mod and a TFV16. You'll get all the vapour your heart could possiby desire and more. And it'll be a lot safer.
^^^^
This

@Jackvape they is no need to be pushing any battery to its limits to achieve the perfect fake cloud when you can get a regulated mod and a good tank to do just that, mech use is not for people looking to get what you seek out of a vape without massive risk so if you fancy a perfect vape follow the above advice, or if you wanna be constantly chasing numbers with the risk of losing half your face or worse then continue with the mech but your clearly showing you know fuck all and your been dangerous so please please when it goes wrong (and it will at some point) don't go pretending you wasn't told or you did nothing wrong and it was your vapes fault like the rest of the tools that have gone before you and make sure when people ask how your accident happened you tell them it's because your a dick and didn't listen to a forum of nice people who tried to stop you from making the mistake that's just around the corner [emoji6] oh and good luck I have a feeling you will need it

I use a single 21700 mod. I use a .11 build. Its easy to ohm low. Whith a double stack no good wire ohms that high. Is a double stack going to give u that much more vapor. I get more vapor with my single stack I do with my drag 2. So is there really an advantage. Double stacks aremt used that much.

So you’re planning to use your .11 build in series? Yeah, don’t do that!

Back
Top Bottom