What's new

Double stack

Right,

It would give you more vapour though. Sorry I'm not sure what your question is?
I was just wondering if a double stack gives more vapor then a single mech. Its easy to ohm low for a single. But theres not a lot of good claptons that ohm high enough for a stack without to many wraps and to much metal.

I always ohm low. The vaping bogan uses .10aliens. Ur not going to blow urself up on a .11. Ive ran the same build forfor months. My mod doesnt even get warm and I chain vape. With a 30T u can run a .10 all day. m
Mooch even told .e that.i know ohms law. 3.62 volts reaches ur atomizer after voltage drp. Using 3.7 volts in ohms law I drain 33 amps of battery. Im not changing a build I know that works. Its the best build Ive ever used on a mech. I wudnt go lower but .11 is plenty safe.
*sigh*

A fully charged battery reads 4.2 volts. In order to read that, it has to output that voltage to the reader, of course. The reader has a very small amp draw indeed, allowing it to show the voltage coming from a fully charged battery.

If, however, you draw a lot of amps from a fully charged battery, the output voltage is lower. This is called voltage sag.

Look at Mooch's battery graphs. The higher the amp draw, the lower the voltage output. This means you end up getting around 3.9 - 3.6 volts out of the battery, depending on the type of cell and the amp draw.

A high build will get less sag. A low build will get more sag.

*But a 0.11 build will pull 38 amps from a fully charged battery*

Whether only 33 amps (3.7 volts) reaches your atty is irrelevant to the stress you are putting on the battery before it sags, or due to voltage drop due to losses between the battery and the atty.

You are pushing the limits, limits a regulated mod won't let you push, hence your experience of moar vapors from your mech than from your DRAG 2.

The fact that you obviously don't understand this is frankly worrying.

Bogan is a vaper with many years of experience in the use of mechs. You are not. Stop pushing it, you don't understand what you are doing.

*sigh*

Last edited:
I am always tempted to recommend getting a hog on these threads [emoji6][emoji23]

In a serious note how do you get all day on a 30t chain vaping a .11 build?

Over draining your batteries is asking for trouble

Last edited:
I am always tempted to recommend getting a hog on these threads [emoji6][emoji23]

A quality battery will handle abuse as they are designed with decent tolerance but that abuse only goes a number of ways. He is lucky honestly. And yes other do it and it is safe until one pops. Then everybody is not going to do it and will see a lot of blame on anything else but the real reason.

If running dual coils and putting up to 150+W through them is not enough .. then I don't get it. But .. heh maybe it's just me.

Still loving the hog then? [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom