What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Double Barrel v3 - Dare I ?

rawhead

Achiever
So I loved my Double Barrel v2, I picked it up off FastTech and it didn't have the common battery contact issue or door problems others had. I had @vapesmarter make me a lovely leather case for it. And then it died. I really loved that mod, the feel was perfect. But she broke my heart.

Now the v3 is out. Dare I love again ?

That’s a great review @Mawsley

I’ve been tempted by the V3 ever since I first saw it. There is something about it that no matter what your brain is telling you makes you hover over the ‘buy now’ option. I think your review has finally cured me...

Nothing actually wrong with a dB v3. never had any problems with mine the only reason iam not using it is the police still have it as evidence but hopefully soon all have it back

I'm really enjoying the V3, I was going to strip it back to bare metal polished but they claim to have sealed the top section and the screen looks bonded in, I haven't had a leak yet so can't back up the claims.

In theory its got very little going for it, hardly any difference from the V2, basic, no innovations, flimsy battery door, no features etc. BUT it just feels great in the hand and is a powerhouse for my NexMesh Tank.

I reviewed it last week and the novelty hasn't worn off.

The cons of the V2 are supposed to be rectified, main difference is the battery door is now attached thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom