What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dont touch this e liquid

Well the B&M boss is supposed to be ringing me but hasn't and Misfits are within the hour, but I have the feeling they are taking the piss. The B&M just gave me a receipt which doesn't mention the liquid as I paid by card. Still got the empty bottle though which when I smell would make you want to puke its that bad. Not going to let em get away with it. Plus I am going to have to nuke my subtank to get rid of the smell.

Well the B&M boss is supposed to be ringing me but hasn't and Misfits are within the hour, but I have the feeling they are taking the piss. The B&M just gave me a receipt which doesn't mention the liquid as I paid by card. Still got the empty bottle though which when I smell would make you want to puke its that bad. Not going to let em get away with it. Plus I am going to have to nuke my subtank to get rid of the smell.
Do you have a picture of the label? Any reference numbers on there? BBD etc?

.... They said it tasted rank and binned it....

This bit doesn't ring true to me...

When ELiquid is made, they don't just think up a recipe and immediately make litres of it in shortfill, they make small samples, test, reformulate, test etc until have something vapeable then start bigger production.

Unless of course they had a recipe and completely messed up the mix but then why place it in labelled shortfill bottles first?...

In the picture you were sent, was the liquid in labelled bottles as bought from a shop? If not, why would the B&M/wholesaler label it up as that maker?

Something not right here...

This bit doesn't ring true to me...

When ELiquid is made, they don't just think up a recipe and immediately make litres of it in shortfill, they make small samples, test, reformulate, test etc until have something vapeable then start bigger production.

Unless of course they had a recipe and completely messed up the mix but then why place it in labelled shortfill bottles first?...

In the picture you were sent, was the liquid in labelled bottles as bought from a shop? If not, why would the B&M/wholesaler label it up as that maker?

Something not right here...
Depends though I guess. Anyone worth their salt does exactly that, but some douche knocking it up in their kitchen being brazen enough to make litres of it before testing it first? Yeah sure. Smacks of just being an unprofessional knob head too.

Bet it's someone selling re branded one shots [emoji23]

No bbd or ref just the name of liquid and company logo
That in itself I believe is illegal. There Should there some form of a batch number and BBD on them.

Sounding more fishy the more it goes on.

Which Misfits brand is it also? There's a UK Misfits (I believe) and then there's an American brand (UK Shortfill)

Spoke to The B&M boss he said they got it from wholesale. Spoke to Misfits they said they made one batch and binned it. I got pics of it in the skip via facebook messenger. Misfits guy has been given the number of my B&M as he wanted to speak to them. The B&M boss didn't seem to care either way and jusy said oh come and get another liquid or your money back. Said about trading standards and he didn't care at all. Feckers

Back
Top Bottom