What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dont touch this e liquid

Mobb

Postman
So I recently bought an e liquid from a local B&M in Wrexham called Chameleon Vapes. The e liquid in question is by a company called Misfits and the e liquid is creamy vanilla custard. I noticed this e liquid is very clear for a custard and tastes very odd. I contacted Misfits on facebook and their reply was where did I buy it from as they binned all of the e liquid in a waste yard and it was never released. So wtf is my B&M selling it. It tastes awful and I am going to bin it. Not seen any website selling this liquid either, it was recommended to my by the guy in my B&M. If you have a Chameleon Vapes near you stay away From that liquid. I wont use the shop again.

Last edited:
sounds like they found it dumped and started selling it. if the makers said they had dumped it in a waste yard then shame on them as it should of been disposed of corectly.
this sounds like its a job for trading standards as if this shop is selling dodgy juice with god knows whats in it then think of all the other unsuspecting vapers who might buy it.
a quick google shows others selling the range but not seen the custard yet.

Get that shit in writing from the manufacturers dude, then throw the book at the shop. Send it to trading standards, environmental health and post it everywhere because shit like that has zero place here.

Scabby cunts.

I did the same DJ other liquids by them but not the custard. Getting a bit pissed at the moment. Bought liquid online which was out of date and then go to a B&M and get ripped off with a dodgy e liquid. Just thought I would try sub ohming again after a few years just vaping RY4.But just don't trust anywhere now to get a kosha e liquid. Just want a nice custard and maybe a fruit.

I did the same DJ other liquids by them but not the custard. Getting a bit pissed at the moment. Bought liquid online which was out of date and then go to a B&M and get ripped off with a dodgy e liquid. Just thought I would try sub ohming again after a few years just vaping RY4.But just don't trust anywhere now to get a kosha e liquid. Just want a nice custard and maybe a fruit.
Go to http://thee-cigshop.co.uk

Have a mooch through their shortfills. Concentrates too if that's your bag. At checkout enter code TGIN33, which will give you 33% off. It's decent and there's a nice range. Won't hammer your wallet too much then.

ive replied to your other post about devilicious. all links on post 2 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

also out of date juice is usually fine. if it tastes ok then vape it. ive had a few from the tpd sale from liquid bar which were 6 months out of date but still vapable.
ive got a 3 year old bottle of custard here that is totally black and its lush :)

Well got in contact with Misfits who sent me pics of the liquid in a skip. They said it tasted rank and binned it. Hes ringing me back soon. Got in contact with Chameleon vapes the B&M where I bout it and said about trading standards and he said his boss got it on wholesale. But how did he if it wasn't ever released. Someone is bullshitting me here and I am going to give em shit.

Yeah as per @MrDJ dates on eliquid are necessary due to legislation, but can be taken with a massive pinch of salt. Most liquids have 12/18/24 month dates from the date of manufacture, but flavour depending they can last far, far longer than that and still be fine.

Well got in contact with Misfits who sent me pics of the liquid in a skip. They said it tasted rank and binned it. Hes ringing me back soon. Got in contact with Chameleon vapes the B&M where I bout it and said about trading standards and he said his boss got it on wholesale. But how did he if it wasn't ever released. Someone is bullshitting me here and I am going to give em shit.
Yup. One of the two is giving you the run around. Or possibly neither if there was an unscrupulous wholesaler who digged it out of a bin then sold it on.

What kind of respectable eliquid producer would just dump a load of bunk liquid in a skip? ffs!

Back
Top Bottom