What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Don't laugh but...

Banu

Postman
I really like this setup.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370169916.971209.jpg

Especially when out and about.

Didn't realise you could use cartos like this. (Saw lots of pictures on the forums but it didn't click till recently lol)

All I need now is a sleek battery, maybe the same diameter as the carto. Any suggestions please?

No issues with that mate! my current fav setup is a spheroid on a VV ego ....

All I need now is a sleek battery, maybe the same diameter as the carto. Any suggestions please?

If its for out and about, how about a couple of SD key rings :)

If its for out and about what about a mini ego, I think they are 350 Mah but very small

View attachment 8026

Didn't realise you could use cartos like this. (Saw lots of pictures on the forums but it didn't click till recently lol)

I don't reckon you will get anything the same width as a carto...UNLESS...dondundunhhh...you go for a gigalike...no harm in that as long as you have a few handy considering battery life. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom