What's new

Doggystyle RTA clones - SXK and SJMY

Fortunately i've not had any bother getting the tank off my evic so far. Now my Skyline often has to have a screwdriver jammed in the air holes to get the tank to pieces.....
I am so glad to hear someone else struggling with the skyline, I love the tank BUT refilling or taking the tank apart is a pain in the derryend!!

Paulo, if you do swap out the posts, don't forget that there is a peek insulator (the beige plastic bit) which needs to go between base and post. Don't lose it or you'll need to order a replacement, which is also available in packs of 5 from FT, lol!
I usually vape fruit/menthol mixes and haven't had any issues with the tanks, so you should be ok in that respect. I bought spares as I was more concerned with cross threading screwing the tanks back on given the stupid shitty airflow ring design.

Sent from my B1-830 using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app
Hi , ill keep me eye out for the insulator but if the sxk air post is an adequate draw then i probably leave it be but thanks for heads up . Good the know about menthol juice and yea wearing the threads away was also a concern . Cheers

I think if you don't overtighten it, the threads seem pretty good. I used the same one for months and only changed it cause so wanted the cloudy tank.

As far as the difference between the two, some people on here who have had problems have had the sjmy. I can't recall reading about problems with the sxk so I reckon it's the better of the two.

Last edited:
As far as the difference between the two, some people on here who have had problems have had the sjmy. I can't recall ready by about problems with the sxk so I reckon it's the better of the two.
Roger that pal . Thanks

I haven't, I only seem to like 28awg stainless steel these days. For economy of power.

Just to follow up on this .i have not had to change the post to the sjmy one . The sxk was perfect . However i have had to change the drip to a nautilus 2 tip . The doggy drip tip is prone to condensation which eventually goes in ya mouth . Great tank and looks the bollocks [emoji106]

I nearly threw my SXK Doggy in the bin just now..... Had a right job putting a coil in it with my sausage fingers......
GGGGgggRRRRRrrrrr....

Back
Top Bottom