What's new

Doggystyle RTA clones - SXK and SJMY

Do you have a link to replacement tanks, please.

Don't have a link, but just search fasttech "doggystyled tank". I got an sjmy and 2 cheap generic ones, they all fit my sxk no problems. There's a 5 pack of generic ones there as well.

Not showing any spare tanks on FT. Just showing the complete tank from what i can see.

I read on another website somewhere that it's the sxk that's 1:1 and the sjmy is more airy than the authentic. Never tried an authentic though so couldn't say definitively.

I have the sxk, the tank has been fine with all the kinds of juice I use (mostly tobacco, vanilla, fruits, never any menthol or mint) but I got 3 spare ones anyway cause I was worried the thread wouldn't last longer by. But in the end Imve not had any problems with that.

I got an sjmy tank cause I fancied a cloudy one, fits the sxk base fine.
Ah up . Some good information here cheers . I only vape purple rain which has a hint of menthol in so itll be interesting to see if it effects the plastic tank . Yea so ordered the:
Sxk doggy rta
Generic 5 pack replacement tanks
5 pack bigger centre posts lol
A pack of o rings someone recommended . All in 20 quid .

Ah up . Some good information here cheers . I only vape purple rain which has a hint of menthol in so itll be interesting to see if it effects the plastic tank . Yea so ordered the:
Sxk doggy rta
Generic 5 pack replacement tanks
5 pack bigger centre posts lol
A pack of o rings someone recommended . All in 20 quid .
Paulo, if you do swap out the posts, don't forget that there is a peek insulator (the beige plastic bit) which needs to go between base and post. Don't lose it or you'll need to order a replacement, which is also available in packs of 5 from FT, lol!
I usually vape fruit/menthol mixes and haven't had any issues with the tanks, so you should be ok in that respect. I bought spares as I was more concerned with cross threading screwing the tanks back on given the stupid shitty airflow ring design.

Sent from my B1-830 using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app

I pull the airflow ring off before unscrewing and replacing so as to avoid stripping the threads.

The one thing that is a pain in the arse with this tank is getting the tank off to fill it. It's no problem and perfect on the tube mod i usually have it on but on a box mod i find it very tricky.

The one thing that is a pain in the arse with this tank is getting the tank off to fill it. It's no problem and perfect on the tube mod i usually have it on but on a box mod i find it very tricky.

Fortunately i've not had any bother getting the tank off my evic so far. Now my Skyline often has to have a screwdriver jammed in the air holes to get the tank to pieces.....

Back
Top Bottom