What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Doggystyle 2K18

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes,, Has anybody purchased the updated version & how does it complete to the 2K16 version. I’ve read it’s more of a looser MTL. Wondering how it is with being top-fill. Also does the older deck fit the newer tank does anybody know ?..............Lee

The older deck does fit the newer tank. The new deck does produce a much looser draw. To be honest, I think it works better as the original bottom fill version. Just my opinion. @Crewella has one also.

So it could be worth just buying the newer tanks and use the original decks I have,, best of both.. Any issues with the top fill at all @rew ?? Can you still change the wick/coil with a tank full?

You can still remove the deck with juice in the tank. The top fill system is a bit of a faff. Top cap is held on with an o ring. It's on quite tight and you have to get your finger nails in there to get it open.

You can still remove the deck with juice in the tank. The top fill system is a bit of a faff. Top cap is held on with an o ring. It's on quite tight and you have to get your finger nails in there to get it open.

Might stick with what I’ve got then :doh:

Thread resurrection!

I’ve just bought an authentic doggy 2k18 and have to say I’m very impressed. Even wide open it’s a loose MTL and not a restricted DL.

Very well made and incredibly easy to build on; I’m quite the fan.

Thread resurrection!

I’ve just bought an authentic doggy 2k18 and have to say I’m very impressed. Even wide open it’s a loose MTL and not a restricted DL.

Very well made and incredibly easy to build on; I’m quite the fan.

Is it easier to open for refills than the clone?

Back
Top Bottom