What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Does it exist?

Even so. Extra bulk, with no extra cooling, results in more heat build up.
extra metal means you have more material and more surface for the same amount of heat to desipate faster so your asumption is invalid.
the purpose of this thread is to help the guy find a way to raise the 16mm atty,i don t use these also but this is not the place to express this opinion

extra metal means you have more material and more surface for the same amount of heat to desipate faster so your asumption is invalid.
the purpose of this thread is to help the guy find a way to raise the 16mm atty,i don t use these also but this is not the place to express this opinion
Really. You decide when I can express a, valid opinion, in a POTV thread? Fair enough.

Really. You decide when I can express a, valid opinion, in a POTV thread? Fair enough.
you post in a thread without even reading the question that was asked,the guy wants to lift the atty and you talk about heat desipation..
when i explained to you why your asumption is incorect you don t even respond to my arguments or even write down your own,you simply state that it is correct..
this is not adult behaviour,i m out

you post in a thread without even reading the question that was asked,the guy wants to lift the atty and you talk about heat desipation..
when i explained to you why your asumption is incorect you don t even respond to my arguments or even write down your own,you simply state that it is correct..
this is not adult behaviour,i m out
increasing the mass of an item disproportionately affects its abulity to dissipate heat. Thats rather basic physics. Removing fins from said item will make it heat up more quickley and disipate heat more slowly, whatever the original reason for adding the item. I read everything, incidentally.

Back
Top Bottom