What's new

Does everyone switch from MTL to DL

jc88

Hi
As an ex smoker MTL is the normal replicating smoking action I needed to quit the fags.
It seems from forums as if at some point everyone switches to direct lung smoking.
Any long time vapers out there that stuck with MTL?
I'm MTLing on a Kanger toptank nano which I love, although it seems that by pretty much closing the airflow i am causing it to flood a little.
Can't bring myself to switch to direct lung though!
Any recommendations for a great tank for MTLing? I used to have a Kanger AeroV2 and it wasn't quite enough umf for me.

In short no, not everyone goes on to DL vaping. I've been vaping since 2010 when everything was MTL. I still prefer MTL vaping though I do enjoy DL too.

Some folks refer to a 'transition' to DL as if it's better. It's only better or an 'upgrade' if it's better for you.

Forums tend to skew the facts. I'd bet that most vapers still MTL. Most forum dwellers DL

MTL all the way here. :2thumbsup:

Get yourself a nice KFL+ and enjoy what that will bring to the table. PM me if you're interested in one, I have 2 in The Classies at the moment. ;)

I still MTL but i also DL, love both tbh, just change every day or two :-)

Hi
Any long time vapers out there that stuck with MTL?
I used to have a Kanger AeroV2 and it wasn't quite enough umf for me.

I've been using Aerotanks for the last 18 months. 18 months, man and boy!

Never felt any urge to direct-to-lung inhale.

Still a dedicated MTLer after 15 months - despite owning a variety of subohm tanks I can configure the build decks and airflow to suit how I like to vape. In terms of flavour the kayfun mini V3 I'm finding hard to beat. The Innokin isub tank with the 2.0ohm coil head seems to be getting good reports and the old favourite the aspire mini nautilus or the triton 2/triton mini with the 1.8 coil head is also pretty good by all accounts

I couldn't wait to "transition" from MTL to DL. As a baby boomer I was somewhat accustomed to direct lung intake in my youthful days ... happy days (I think they were, can't really remember much!) :14:

MTL vaper here too. I do occasionally break out the serpent or billow v2 for some DL action if I'm in the mood. But I always end up back at mtl. I find I have to make a conscious effort to vape DL tbh, it just isn't as satisfying/comfortable as mtl is to me.

Back
Top Bottom