What's new

Dodgy throat and chest

I hope not as can't afford any time off work due to baby number 3 landed 10 weeks ago.
Need my quiet time lol.

Everyone has mentioned possible illness or settings on the mod.
Have you had any new flavours recently?
I remember about 12 months ago I had a dry cough for weeks. It wouldn't shift. Anyway it disappeared eventually and then I put a certain liquid in my tank and the cough came back.
Then when I thought back I was using that juice every few days.

In case you're in the same boat and a reaction to similar flavours it was a lime type one. Or key lime pie or something along them lines. A shame really because it was a really nice vape.

Never gotten on with lime or citrus flavours really.
Yes I have just gotten a new juice. 2 new juices from dripworx.
Peaches and cream and cinnamon Danish.
I'll try laying off them. See if it helps.

However.
I have just cleanses my dripper, and there was a bit of grit in one of the post screws. Stopped it tightening all the way down.
I think I may have been getting a hot spot in the post which would cause all the symptoms I was getting.
(Also in a place where you can't see it when firing the mod)
So I'm hoping it was that.
Will see how today goes. Got my tank on today with a juice I have vaped for months so that should eliminate new juice and dodgy screws on the dripper.

Funny seeing this post as a couple of days ago I started suffering similar symptoms to that of Loubo and just put it down to needing a coil change, but low and behold nope it was the dreaded Lurgy making a rare appearance. Saturday night it hit like a freight train and in the space of about 2 hours I went from just a mildly annoying tickle in the throat to having no voice at all ( me not being able to talk is highly amusing to someone) and coughing till it hurts. So maybe you have the Lurgy coming to visit

Get better soon!!

Quick update.
Apparently all my custard or pastry flavours are what cause me the issue.
No problems with fruit menthol flavours or my strawberry chewits.
Very strange.
Bit of a bugger really as I love custard and pastry flavours.

I was getting the same issues in my obs crisis tank and an innoken slipstream tank too.

Seems there is something in those flavours that after a week disagree with me.

First of glad you found that cause.. Just out of curiosity were the custard and bakery juices from the same company as May just be something that company uses in their juices.. Enjoy your vaping :)

First of glad you found that cause.. Just out of curiosity were the custard and bakery juices from the same company as May just be something that company uses in their juices.. Enjoy your vaping :)
No.
One was from ECO vape. Phsyco bunny custard. A lovely lovely juice with a hint of orange. A proper can't put it down one.
The other was from drioworx and is their cinnamon Danish.
Tbf. It didn't start till I got the latter. But since then any custard or bakery flavour (tried a few that friends chuff) gives me a tingling dry throat and Burnt sensation centre chest with a cough that hits hard.
Other flavours that I vape all seem to be OK.
Thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom