What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do you have an ADV?

Been on Khang’s Strawberry Lemonade by DB liquids pretty solidly for around 2 years. I generally have another flavour on the go as well but always have a tank of this running. (Always MtL).

I think the key is finding something that is not too sweet with a pronounced flavour, but one that has subtle background flavour that prevents it getting boring.

I couldn’t do strawberry or lemonade all day but the mix of both seems to work.
Where do you buy this from, sounds lovely!!

My ADV has been Unicorn milk for the last couple of years but i do try loads of other flavours, i DIY all my own apart from the odd purchase of French Dude. I have a 60ml famtasi grape here which i am going to have to try i got it from cash convertors for £4.90 and it smells lush

Manabush, nanabhozo all day, mtl. I dabble with various dtl liquids in the evening but they have generally been whittled down to a few unless I'm testing a new flavour. I then return to mtl tobacco. Usually fellon but I often mix it up with indigene or manabush.

My ADV has been Unicorn milk for the last couple of years but i do try loads of other flavours, i DIY all my own apart from the odd purchase of French Dude. I have a 60ml famtasi grape here which i am going to have to try i got it from cash convertors for £4.90 and it smells lush
The fantasi grape is great [emoji106][emoji106]
Forgot to quote [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm still pretty new to vaping, so I'm trying lots of things out.
@mustybadger Dr Frosts Banana Milkshake sounds good, I plan on trying the Dr Frosts line soon.
@BULLDOG1964 I have a habbit of eating PBJ toast at 1am, I'm planning on trying to vape jam on toast as a replacement.

The first juice I bought in a vape should was a berry cheesecake and it was terrible. It tastes like candy popcorn. I'm going to try it again after 2 months. If you have a load of unwanted juices you should do a giveaway so that others can try them.

Absolutely! Naked 100 Very Berry for DTL and NKD100 Lava Flow for MTL. Vape them both all day every day for months. Never gets old.

Back
Top Bottom