What's new

Do you have an ADV?

mustybadger

Postman
Really interested to hear if people here have a solid all day vape. Something that you can happily vape all day, every day, for long periods of time without getting bored of?

Since the first day I started vaping all those years ago, I've always dipped my toe into different e liquids here and there, and, up until about 2 months ago, i'd generally have a rotation of e liquids on the go at any one time. There have been a number of liquids that I've brought multiple bottles of, but none have retained the ability to let me vape them all day, every day, without getting bored of them.

The last 2 months or so I've changed direction pretty drastically. I have brought one MTL liquid and one DTL liquid over and over again and feel absolutely zero desire to try anything else. It's actually quite freeing knowing that the next time I need to go and buy liquid I don't have to worry about buying a line of liquids and 80% of them ending up in the bin.

I think, for the first time in 3 years, I can say that I've finally found my ADV's. The eternal search and money down the drain has (hopefully) ended.

For those interested, my MTL ADV is Purity Sub Zero. Been vaping it since the day I first started, and it's the only liquid I've ever had that I have to have a bottle of, on me, at all times. When I was MTL all day, every day, it became a little too much to vape all day for me, but now I'm primarily DTL, it's the only MTL liquid I need. Great pallet cleanser!

My ADV for the past 2 months or so for DTL is, weirdly, Dr Frosts Banana Milkshake. Came out of nowhere, wasn't expecting anything special at all, but by god it's bloody great. Not strong to the point that it gets tiresome, but still plenty of flavor. Slightly sweet, slight cooling sensation, it's just fucking lovely. 600ml so far and I still have absolutely no desire to try anything else. The only thing I need to do now is replicate the recipe and DIY liters of it at a time :)

Do you have a single liquid that you vape without having to eventually pick up another liquid, and if so, what is it? And how long have you been vaping it?

For me it would have to be jam on toast its one of the 1st real juices that i vaped i can vape it all day and night and never seem to get bored of it ive always got some at hand at home....

Have several i can happily vape all day or longer.
Coconut cookie, Raspberry custard, Licorice marshmallow, Coffee custard cookie, list goes on.

I do not really have an ADV, as I most of the time switch flavors with every redripping.
Apart from that, Summer of 69 by Phantasmokey works great as an ADV, as it is not really too sweet.

Been on Khang’s Strawberry Lemonade by DB liquids pretty solidly for around 2 years. I generally have another flavour on the go as well but always have a tank of this running. (Always MtL).

I think the key is finding something that is not too sweet with a pronounced flavour, but one that has subtle background flavour that prevents it getting boring.

I couldn’t do strawberry or lemonade all day but the mix of both seems to work.

Manabush Nokomis range for me. Must of been using this for a year, maybe more.

Mexican Fried Ice Cream for me cant get enough of it currently have 500ml steeping at different stages and make 100ml every week to keep the line going.

My OH says I usually have a slight aroma of Ribena, which is quite pleasant and is much preferred to stale-smoke aroma. I guess that's the Vapire Vapes blackcurrant then :8:

My OH says I usually have a slight aroma of Ribena, which is quite pleasant and is much preferred to stale-smoke aroma. I guess that's the Vapire Vapes blackcurrant then :8:
I'm only allowed Paraxu inside the house as it smells of patchouli apparently! Go figure.. It tastes nothing like so. Best adv imho.

Got some chirry sun for my mtl and dtl i have to have VV dawn or attraction stocked up else i get antsy.

Back
Top Bottom