What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DNA20 box mods

Phantom Diablo

Achiever
any mod makers on here doing these. google search brings up very little out there in the market and my DIY skills normally require an advance prebooked hospital appointment and an ambulance and paramedics on standby.

just fancy something that uses the DNA20 chip in box format, doesnt matter if its wood metal or kryptonite ( though that made be hard to obtain)
and seems very little going on in the mod makers section and classies here in terms of box mods

yeah i saw that, and another shan mods but they are in USA though have some very nice ones and some in france though they start at around €250 ..ouchies..i know the board alone is around 45 so may just look around for some building instructions and the like to see whats needed and go from there.

I am determined to buy the DNA20 one day soon,as I have seen various plastic boxes that wouldn't be to difficult or require many tools to create a mod box. The actual PCB's aren't that easily located (least they weren't 5 months ago)as most places I looked were out of stock.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

I am working on the design and function of a DNA 20D wooden mod using USB and LiPo batteries :) Chegs I have the datasheet for the DNA20 board View attachment dna20.pdf hope this helps

This is a hobby for me and unfortunately something I cannot put a lot of time into just now :(
PM on it's way ElsaBubs

I am working on the design and function of a DNA 20D wooden mod using USB and LiPo batteries :) @Chegs I have the datasheet for the DNA20 board View attachment 17151 hope this helps

This is a hobby for me and unfortunately something I cannot put a lot of time into just now :(
PM on it's way @ElsaBubs

I've got some 90 degree 2.45mm pitch connectors pre wired with 24awg wire. 2pin and 3 pin if they are any help. Obviously not for the power in or out but they'll be within spec for everything else including the charger.

Also some straight up ones but theres not so much space for them

I am determined to buy the DNA20 one day soon,as I have seen various plastic boxes that wouldn't be to difficult or require many tools to create a mod box. The actual PCB's aren't that easily located (least they weren't 5 months ago)as most places I looked were out of stock.

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Evolv_DNA_20D_in_stock_with_bulk_discount!/p1274299_10924929.aspx

You can get them here. I'm hanging on to see what the 30 brings

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

i wont buy anything from them after another members recent episode with evic and the lousy customer service and treatment they have been given over it

Back
Top Bottom