What's new

DNA chips blah blah - oh wait I get it now!!!!!

Having heard people saying how superior the DNA chips are I really didn't get it, a mods a mod, adjust your wattage, click the fire button and vape, a few more options to play with but what more do you need?

Just received my Lost Vape Therion BF DNA 75c and after a little hiccup with the drivers I was up and running, chucked a couple of nice themes on to try, ended up with a great Stormtrooper one and set up a TC & Wattage profile.

I have barely scratched the surface but I am absolutely LOVING it, at first glance I thought the Evolv software was going to be hard to get to grips with but it's actually quite simple and kinda fun messing around with settings and uploading to your mod.

Early days and a lot to learn but I'm a DNA convert, wattage mode is easy to customise but still tweaking SS316.

So a quick first reaction review:
It's the mutts nuts.
The End

@Vapaneezer Scrooge There's an SS Profile in this thread https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...temp-control-guinea-pigs-needed.157196/page-3 from @stealthvape & it's streets better than the stock. I found more stable than any other I've tried. There's also NiFe30 & Ni200 profiles.
Try to keep SS above 0.3ohm for best results or use Replay especially with claptons etc.
Him, I'm also new to dna devices and would like to try this profile.
Am I right in thinking that I just download the profile, find it whilst in Escribe, upload it to the mod and coil up with dual ssl316 coils coming out slightly above 0.3ohms,choose the profile on the device and away I go?

Thanks

Him, I'm also new to dna devices and would like to try this profile.
Am I right in thinking that I just download the profile, find it whilst in Escribe, upload it to the mod and coil up with dual ssl316 coils coming out slightly above 0.3ohms,choose the profile on the device and away I go?

Thanks
Pretty much yeah :)2. D/l the csv, in escribe add it to materials, then you can select it in a profile. Set pre-heat to whatever you want, wattage bit lower & set temp. On a "C" you can adjust watts/temp on the mod if you need to tweak it. I'm set to 70w pre, 50w, 220c & adjust temp if required.
It's the same on ordinary DNA mods but less adjustment available on the mod.

I've had a Therion for ages and I've not even looked at the Evolv software. Am I missing out?

I've had a Therion for ages and I've not even looked at the Evolv software. Am I missing out?
If it gives you what you want out of the box then no. The DNA software just allows you to modify your vape, especially with TC, & on the C variants, Replay, custom screens & more tweaks on the fly.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge There's an SS Profile in this thread https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...temp-control-guinea-pigs-needed.157196/page-3 from @stealthvape & it's streets better than the stock. I found more stable than any other I've tried. There's also NiFe30 & Ni200 profiles.
Try to keep SS above 0.3ohm for best results or use Replay especially with claptons etc.

Thanks for that, sadly it's for SS316L I've only got standard 316

It's great, loads of free themes and setups out there, I got a Stormtrooper one which is great but it was the First Order style, managed to make my own with a proper stormtrooper (original films) setting up the profiles is a breeze as I am only using 2 types of wire.

I made the mistake of downloading from the Evolv forum link and it wouldn't recognise my mod, you will find the correct download here:
https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna75color

Congrats @Vapaneezer Scrooge
Glad to see you've upgraded to 'First Class' there at last ^^

Not quite there yet, I want a dual battery one now! - I'm sure Smok are working on a 6 battery DNA Beast 600 squonk mod with 30ml bottle as we speak :D

Thanks for that, sadly it's for SS316L I've only got standard 316

It's great, loads of free themes and setups out there, I got a Stormtrooper one which is great but it was the First Order style, managed to make my own with a proper stormtrooper (original films) setting up the profiles is a breeze as I am only using 2 types of wire.

I made the mistake of downloading from the Evolv forum link and it wouldn't recognise my mod, you will find the correct download here:
https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna75color

Not quite there yet, I want a dual battery one now! - I'm sure Smok are working on a 6 battery DNA Beast 600 squonk mod with 30ml bottle as we speak :D
Yep, Paranormal 250C for me next. I might even have a go at TC then.

Back
Top Bottom