What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DNA 75c watts increment change

Rickster

Veteran
Does anyone know how to change the watts increment from 0.5 increment steps to 0.1
I have been all over escribe...and the tinternet...with fk all success.....where the fk is this setting, the bastards have planked it.
Idiot's guide only please...thanks

Does anyone know how to change the watts increment from 0.5 increment steps to 0.1
I have been all over escribe...and the tinternet...with fk all success.....where the fk is this setting, the bastards have planked it.
Idiot's guide only please...thanks
It's in the theme designer now dude, has been since the last update.
Launch theme designer and change it in there, even if you're not changing any screens that's where it lives now.

It's in the theme designer now dude, has been since the last update.
Launch theme designer and change it in there, even if you're not changing any screens that's where it lives now.

I've been in there for fkin hours....cos that's where it's apparently at....but fk me it no works

Theme designer is there and works well cos I changed a fkin theme in like 10 seconds....sorry Alfie
To change Watt Increments, launch Theme Designer and download the theme on your device.

Go to the Screens tab, click Main Screen, click the Watts field you want to change. Go to Source, it will say "Coil power". Click Options. Change either Decimal Places or Step Size.

Then upload the theme. Should work

Copy and pasted that off evolv forum, but that's the puppy.

2019-07-12.png

Theme designer- any screen-click on watts box. A second screen appears. Under coil power click options, step size is a drop down & select number of steps to increase/decrease watts.

To change Watt Increments, launch Theme Designer and download the theme on your device.

Go to the Screens tab, click Main Screen, click the Watts field you want to change. Go to Source, it will say "Coil power". Click Options. Change either Decimal Places or Step Size.

Then upload the theme. Should work

Copy and pasted that off evolv forum, but that's the puppy.

Well there goes another half n hour.....naw fk it it's fine......bastards
Mods delete this thread I don't want to see it in the morning:)

Back
Top Bottom