What's new

DJ needs more custard

dalm. not good.
like Jon i decant into ibottles 60ml (same bottles that Lee uses) https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products/e-liquid-bottles/plastic-pet-boston-bottles-tall.html

hopefully going to try MBYC soon. they use courier and no one in all week to sign for.
tried some big juice but 10ml so tpd and sadly didnt like it.
also need to try the milkman custard but not many have got it and the ones i found want £4.50 deliver so they can swivel.
Milkman Vanilla Custard? Redjuice have it, plus free shipping on orders over £20. Can vouch for them, shopped both online and at the B&M in Cheltenham, nice guys too, don't go for the hard sell, unlike some places

Thanks raggy. Bought quite a bit from them in the past so will check it out tonight.

back again with a massive thank you @BigCloud

so kenji, loving it.
MBYC arrived today and im liking it so far but what did blow me away was from the same store in bournmouth, their own custard https://www.thevapeshop.co.uk/e-liquid/vanilla-custard-e-liquid
fek me its good, actually its very good and different in so many ways.
it has a taste that ive only ever had from one custard juice before but that shop sadly closed down in late 2015 early 2016
now this is where i get stumped as i dont know how to explain it. its a custard flavoring of course but its so different to everything else out there. it doesnt taste as thick as most custards but a lot thinner but with much more flavour. it could well be carnation or something similar but whatever it is im liking it.

now i will say that in the past ive raved about quite a few custards (mainly from america) and i class them as special but after a while my taste buds get used to the new flavour and they become a good vape but lose that special wow factor. im just hoping it doesnt happen to this one.
i only bought 30ml and its almost gone.
now also it was done differently. it wasnt the normal juice and 18mg nic shot. it was a 30ml bottle with i guess just the concentrate in and then it came with 3 x 10ml shots. 1 x zero nic, 1 x 3mg nic and 1 x 18mg nic all 70/30. wouldnt this be more than the 3mg i ordered.
i will ring them tomorrow to find out and order another 120ml.

back again with a massive thank you @BigCloud

so kenji, loving it.
MBYC arrived today and im liking it so far but what did blow me away was from the same store in bournmouth, their own custard https://www.thevapeshop.co.uk/e-liquid/vanilla-custard-e-liquid
fek me its good, actually its very good and different in so many ways.
it has a taste that ive only ever had from one custard juice before but that shop sadly closed down in late 2015 early 2016
now this is where i get stumped as i dont know how to explain it. its a custard flavoring of course but its so different to everything else out there. it doesnt taste as thick as most custards but a lot thinner but with much more flavour. it could well be carnation or something similar but whatever it is im liking it.

now i will say that in the past ive raved about quite a few custards (mainly from america) and i class them as special but after a while my taste buds get used to the new flavour and they become a good vape but lose that special wow factor. im just hoping it doesnt happen to this one.
i only bought 30ml and its almost gone.
now also it was done differently. it wasnt the normal juice and 18mg nic shot. it was a 30ml bottle with i guess just the concentrate in and then it came with 3 x 10ml shots. 1 x zero nic, 1 x 3mg nic and 1 x 18mg nic all 70/30. wouldnt this be more than the 3mg i ordered.
i will ring them tomorrow to find out and order another 120ml.
Have you plundered premium vale a "world's best custard" range yet bud.
Used to be pricey "but good" as it was a Canadian import but they've opened a UK office now and sell through vaping 101. They sell concentrate as well as short fill for cheaper vaping.
An eyeball recommendation.

Have you plundered premium vale a "world's best custard" range yet bud.
Used to be pricey "but good" as it was a Canadian import but they've opened a UK office now and sell through vaping 101. They sell concentrate as well as short fill for cheaper vaping.
An eyeball recommendation.
ive not young man but i will have a gander. i did look at them a year or so ago. theres been a couple of other recommended but i refuse to pay £4.50-5 delivery for one shortfill.

ive not young man but i will have a gander. i did look at them a year or so ago. theres been a couple of other recommended but i refuse to pay £4.50-5 delivery for one shortfill.
Keep an eye on redjuice. Now it's been rebranded under the Dr fog label, they stock many Dr fog juices with free post.

@MrDJ Glad to be of service :D:D:D when youve had a proper test of the MBYC let me know if its worth the £21.00,

Last edited:
@MrDJ have you tried this from vapepotions ?

IMG_2252.JPG

Yea mate and for the price and even with that name it's a decent vape. Needs a good steep though I found.

Got some arriving today, was not sure with the name but thought I’d give it a punt for the price

Back
Top Bottom