What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DJ needs more custard

good shout on this one @BigCloud , its lush. think ill get a few more bottles in before they decide to up the price.

pig smoke should be here tomorrow.
still deciding on the sicboy yay or nay.
How's the pig smoke custard @MrDJ? Worth a punt?

Looking at trying a custard juice for the first time, what would you consider the best?

Looking at trying a custard juice for the first time, what would you consider the best?
Beaum from Cotswold vapour
Deluxe clotted and slice from prime vapes
4 of the best to keep you going.

How's the pig smoke custard @MrDJ? Worth a punt?
so ive given them a good go tonight using GT8 coil at 50w

custady cake batter is quite nice. its not as rich as id thought it would be after reading the description. its still sweet with a nice nutty undertone.

kent custard im not sure about this one. im not getting the backy notes but more a mellowed creamy dark chocolate caramel. you might like it though.

vanilla pudding is my fave and more like a full blown custard to me and really nice. the cream cheese is giving this real depth but im not picking up the pie crust.
gutted theve shelved their real custard.

so ive given them a good go tonight using GT8 coil at 50w

custady cake batter is quite nice. its not as rich as id thought it would be after reading the description. its still sweet with a nice nutty undertone.

kent custard im not sure about this one. im not getting the backy notes but more a mellowed creamy dark chocolate caramel. you might like it though.

vanilla pudding is my fave and more like a full blown custard to me and really nice. the cream cheese is giving this real depth but im not picking up the pie crust.
gutted theve shelved their real custard.
I might give the vanilla pudding a go in that case, although the Kent custard is still intriguing me a lot.

End of the month I'm treating myself to a few samples from various places with birthday money, so will be hunting around a bit

Well enjoyed the Gloucester gloop, what I didn't enjoy was the fucking stupid chubby bottles that the top popped off on spilling half a bottle all over the inside of the work van

Well enjoyed the Gloucester gloop, what I didn't enjoy was the fucking stupid chubby bottles that the top popped off on spilling half a bottle all over the inside of the work van
I hate chubby bottles I decant into my own.
At least van will smell like Bill the baker's for a few days.

dalm. not good.
like Jon i decant into ibottles 60ml (same bottles that Lee uses) https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products/e-liquid-bottles/plastic-pet-boston-bottles-tall.html

hopefully going to try MBYC soon. they use courier and no one in all week to sign for.
tried some big juice but 10ml so tpd and sadly didnt like it.
also need to try the milkman custard but not many have got it and the ones i found want £4.50 deliver so they can swivel.

Back
Top Bottom