What's new

DJ needs more custard

apparently some guy from Nasty Juice left the company and started up Kenji from what ive heard @MrDJ ive tried there fruit line and its real nice

apparently some guy from Nasty Juice left the company and started up Kenji from what ive heard @MrDJ ive tried there fruit line and its real nice
Cheers fella.
Only custard range I tried was from nasty and they turned out to be fake and supplier dissapeared within a couple of weeks.

You ever tried this one @MrDJ?

Sounds interesting

https://www.daddypigsmokejuice.com/product/kent-custard/

I'm looking at getting some custard soon, might try out the brews bros one from your list...maybe a punt on this one...don't know
not tried that mate but ive been checking their site out for ages as they used to do a vanilla custard but it looks like its been stopped.
only backy ones i use is manabush.

edit

just read the reviews and the mention of chocolate put me off but then the next review mentioned similar to powwow and im now interested :D

edit edit

ordered a few.

Last edited:
not tried that mate but ive been checking their site out for ages as they used to do a vanilla custard but it looks like its been stopped.
only backy ones i use is manabush.

edit

just read the reviews and the mention of chocolate put me off but then the next review mentioned similar to powwow and im now interested :D

edit edit

ordered a few.
Oh the power of reviews :14:

Oh the power of reviews :14:
worth a shot. got 4 different 10ml's to try.
im still deciding on sicboy. just trying to work out what custard praline is. i thought praline was a sort of chocolate or is it something mixed in with choc.

worth a shot. got 4 different 10ml's to try.
im still deciding on sicboy. just trying to work out what custard praline is. i thought praline was a sort of chocolate or is it something mixed in with choc.
I don't so much get chocolate from praline in a vape I get more of a caramel nutty note.
I've been using the FLV praline and its deffo not chocolatey to me.

I think you'll like it in a Custard so long as its a back note and not too overpowering.

You're right its usually nuts in a chocolate ganash I think.

I don't so much get chocolate from praline in a vape I get more of a caramel nutty note.
I've been using the FLV praline and its deffo not chocolatey to me.

I think you'll like it in a Custard so long as its a back note and not too overpowering.

You're right its usually nuts in a chocolate ganash I think.
thats the one i couldnt think of, chocolate ganash as ive heard that word b4.
google a smooth, sweet substance made by boiling nuts in sugar and grinding the mixture, used especially as a filling for chocolates.

Back
Top Bottom