What's new

DJ needs more custard

MrDJ

Legend
im on the hunt again and as its my birthday ive got wonga to spend.

so i need some suggestions on new custards. if they are on my list here Custard ive tried them all so im on the hunt for anything ive not tried.

got a large stash of 600ml coming from vape potions but the hunt for others will never end.
cheers

Heard good things about Gloucester gloop but not tried it yet it's in my to do list [emoji16]

Oh and happy birthday (on whichever day it is [emoji6][emoji23])

Last edited:
kenji-e-liquid-vanilla-custard-simply-eliquid-416x416.png

Last edited:
Heard good things about Gloucester gloop but not tried it yet it's in my to do list [emoji16]

Oh and happy birthday (on whichever day it is [emoji6][emoji23])
cheers fella. its today and another year older.
glouster gloop is really good. real dairy and clotted are both on my rotation for many years.

thanks mate. checked that link out many times. most are mainly american juice that cant be bought over here so never bothered as i will never buy direct from america again after my 50ml for £62 once id paid import then £17 dhl delivery.

you got a link for this one @BigCloud

cheers fella. its today and another year older.
glouster gloop is really good. real dairy and clotted are both on my rotation for many years.

thanks mate. checked that link out many times. most are mainly american juice that cant be bought over here so never bothered as i will never buy direct from america again after my 50ml for £62 once id paid import then £17 dhl delivery.

you got a link for this one @BigCloud
Those are the two that took my fancy, so Instead of helping you out, you have helped me convince myself I NEED some gloop [emoji6] [emoji23]
Screenshot_20190330-131711_Google.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom