What's new

Disposable Income - does anyone use disposables?

My only hope for these devices is that they are a bridge to quit smoking, if so then they are worth it.

Before I started vaping, I was very sceptical about it. I couldn’t imagine not smoking, but at the same time, I knew constantly having a cig in my hand was killing me. One day when I went to the shop I bought tobacco - and a £5 cigalike; just to see if it might help me cut down. It did, and although the battery quickly died, I could see the potential if I bought better kit. And there my vaping journey began :)

I wouldn’t buy one now, but I can imagine there is a market for them. People in prisons, hospitals, nightclubs, or those just wanting see if vaping could work for them. It’s not really much different from the old cigalikes, most current vapers will steer clear, for the reasons already mentioned.

Packet of cigs:- £10
Disposable vape:- £3-4.99

Over the counter at the same please you would normally buy your cigs...

That I'm afraid is my view on this, customers will do it over and over.

It's such a small habit change for them, instead of buying a pack of fags with coils to change and all "the faff", they don't even have to go to a different shop.

Alot of newbies didn't want to vape in my experience because of the "faff" or what they perceive it to be.

Quick, simple and easy. Plus it's cheaper than cigs, because some swap for health some for wealth.

But, no. I don't like the disposables market on the level of waste.

Would be happier them using Blu pods or something

Ps.

I used a StiG 50mg when they were first released. (Import)

Gotta say, boom, that thing kicked. I was elated when I "broke down" in the car, that I had a pack of them sitting in my driver side door! [emoji1303]

I did find them useful, but not for day to day.

Also did a 20mg Dinner Lady when I was away and my batteries died.

It did the job, I couldn't wait to stick my batteries on charge though in comparison.

Even though cigalikes were around when I first started vaping, I never wanted to try them due to being disposable, looking like a ciggy and I thought they were overpriced. Instead I spent £10 on an ego and a few quid on a bottle of juice, slightly more than 40 ciggies back then.

When i first tried to quit and failed i had an Ego which was actually quite good, but the e-liquid at the time was piss poor flavour wise so i went back to smoking, i still have the ego battery and it still charges, god knows if you can still get the Clearomisers or what ever they call them.

When i first tried to quit and failed i had an Ego which was actually quite good, but the e-liquid at the time was piss poor flavour wise so i went back to smoking, i still have the ego battery and it still charges, god knows if you can still get the Clearomisers or what ever they call them.
CE4s :D I'm sure they passed the TPD. The TPD didn't defeat that piece of crap lol

At that time there wasn't a lot of choice unless you were willing to spend shitloads of money which at that time i wasn't going to. Made up for it now lol.

you can still get clearos CE4 one of the vape shops in town flogs em for a fiver & 88vape stock em too https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/88vape-clearomizer-p2027

Back
Top Bottom