What's new

Dingo / Kayfun Battery Problem - Any ideas folks - Help needed - Thanks in advance...

Just sent this message to Atmizoo - I'm sure they'll answer as their customer service is excellent but any ideas anyone ??????

Hi all,

I have a number of ‘zoo products and never had a problem with any of them until recently. I have a Dingo (DI50-0074) and have just noticed a problem with it that I can’t work out – I’ve been vaping for 3 years so I’m not new to this.

Basically, I’ve noticed that it’s draining the battery when it’s not turned on. I currently have it set up with a Kick 2 (18350 AW IMR with an extension) and a Kayfun 3.1 on top. However, if I take the Kick out or use a different RBA the problem is the same. I’ve stripped it and cleaned it and it’s still the same.

As I have 6 ‘zoo mods I don’t use them all the time and when I go back to this one the battery is always completely flat – the others are perfect.

I’ve held it close to my ear and about every 10 seconds I can hear it fire up for about a fraction of a second which of course is draining the battery but I’ve no idea why.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom