What's new

Digiflavor Siren V2

Arrived today and the silver seals were broken on mine too

Thought I'd add that mine came from Ecig One and one of the seals on my box were broken too. Could be a case of the customs checking them out or something, who knows but the tank seems fine and all contents were there. Had this with my Griffin 25 Plus back in the summer which I ordered from a different company.

Also a quick update, I managed to lessen my coil gunking a bit with the thicker liquid by raising the coil ever so slightly further away from the airflow, I felt the flavour improved slightly too or at least became more consistant probably due to the coil having more space to breath. I also received my "black mamba" flavour from Rejuiced which is a 50/50 tobacco and this liquid seems to be performing really nicely, only down side is that I was expecting a tobacco flavour with hints of vanilla but what I got was a vanilla flavour with hints of tobacco.

I'm considering trying out a 50/50 from bestcigliquid, either the Desert Ship which from my understanding is meant to be a "Camel" style flavour which would be right up my street and Mrs. Jones sounds like a great tobacco and coffee blend but based on my past experiences, coffee flavours can be a right pain to get off a tank if you change to a different flavour.

Definately enjoying this tank though, bumped into a mate yesterday at work while I was outside having a vape, he took 2 drags off my Siren and wanted me to text him what the tank was and where I got it from. :P

Quick update - are there any differences between the 24mm and the 22mm TPD versions? No. Deck looks the same size - bell the same size. The 24mm is just - well - bigger. As for the top seal - no problems so far. Mine both came from Vapearl.

There is one big diff - the TPD comes in a rectangular box with the usual TPD crap all over it - the 24mm comes in a bloody great plastic coffin shaped thing.. Why is it soo big?

Have you guys noticed that the siren 2 guzzles a lot of juice. I'm using 50/50 at 16 watts and dosent even last me a day. Compared to the berserker I get a day and a half on a full tank.

Have you guys noticed that the siren 2 guzzles a lot of juice. I'm using 50/50 at 16 watts and dosent even last me a day. Compared to the berserker I get a day and a half on a full tank.
Yes I noticed the same! but am using a 0,8ohm coil at 17watts I will build a bigger ohm coil tomorrow and see if that makes any difference.

22mm or 24mm Siren. What sized tank are you using on the Bererker? I have noticed on the 22mm 2cc/ml Siren that it seems to take only 1.5 ish ml to fill it. Juice consumption on any RTA is dependent on how well it wicks - more juice on/around the coil = more juice used. Coil temperature, air flow, wick saturation and coil dimensions all contribute.
Frankly there are so many variables it's a bit of a black art this vaping thing! I have noticed that if you just leave the Siren on your desk and don't touch it juice consumption drops drastically ....

Really enjoying this tank. I find a 2mm coil works best for wicking. Love how simple it is to fill. Build quality is as good as high end attys. Great rta

Sorry to jump in on this, where do I get pre made 1.8ohm 's (ish) coils please

Back
Top Bottom