What's new

Digiflavor Siren V2

Anyone got this and a berserker? Looking for a good MTL and having trouble picking between the two

Anyone got this and a berserker? Looking for a good MTL and having trouble picking between the two
Its a hard call, I do have a few leaking issues with the berserker if I don't nail the wicking, so far the siren has been solid in that department. My answer is to get the both of them

I have both and as already said difficult to choose which is best, certainly no leaking from the Siren and mine is quiet! The Berserker although it can be a bit leaky once you have sussed it out and I use the bigger tank so no need to fill as often I love this one too!! Not really much help but I am very glad I have both tanks!

I've got the TPD' 22mm version - how does it compare to the 24mm i.e. is it as good? As for the TPD version - big improvment over the V1 - better than the Skyline IMHO. Only one problem - on the box it says 'This product contains Nicotine ..' - where the fuck is it - it ain't in the box or spares bag - thinking about contacting Trading Standards. Bloody TPD ....

I've got the TPD' 22mm version - how does it compare to the 24mm i.e. is it as good? As for the TPD version - big improvment over the V1 - better than the Skyline IMHO. Only one problem - on the box it says 'This product contains Nicotine ..' - where the fuck is it - it ain't in the box or spares bag - thinking about contacting Trading Standards. Bloody TPD ....

I have the 22 and 25mm of the original and they don't vape any different to me.... the deck, chamber and chimney are the same size. I presume the same would apply to the V2's

Can you give more detail to the "big improvment over the V1" comment? as the V1 is one of my favourite tanks.

I have the 22 and 25mm of the original and they don't vape any different to me.... the deck, chamber and chimney are the same size. I presume the same would apply to the V2's

Can you give more detail to the "big improvment over the V1" comment? as the V1 is one of my favourite tanks.
I have both the v1 22 and 25 also, I have found the biggest improvements to be the more exact airflow settings and the bayonet...the bayonet was a genius move as the deck never floods on refilling and makes filling the tank so simple you don't mind the 22's 2ml capacity.

@simong if you enjoy the v1's... just buy the v2...Digiflavor did an excellent job with the upgrade

I have both the v1 22 and 25 also, I have found the biggest improvements to be the more exact airflow settings and the bayonet...the bayonet was a genius move as the deck never floods on refilling and makes filling the tank so simple you don't mind the 22's 2ml capacity.

@simong if you enjoy the v1's... just buy the v2...Digiflavor did an excellent job with the upgrade

I did, I have a V2 on the way! :)

yeah the airflow control does look better and the top cap..... I'm not yet convinced I'll prefer the post set up but we'll see.

2ml is fine, the only thing I don't like about the V1's are the size, small is better for me.

+1 as he says ;-)

I'd have to have the 4.5 ml version... $22 off FT.

£15.24 if you don't mind the Blue off GB!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom