What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Did you know?

Spambunny

Postman
A berocca tube makes an ideal house for a tube mech mod. Just incase you dont have a saftey or want to keep it lint/dust free when in a bag or pocket.... you can even tart it up with electical tape.... and the springy bit in the lid stops the mod bouncing around

Sorry if this has been said before needed somthing to put my mod in this morning while out riding didnt want to get juice in me leathers or have the mod go off in my pocket and felt a bit clever when i found this
1526568874230.jpeg

Cool idea, but something in my head says it wouldn't be to pull it out of my pack in front of a cop, or have it discovered in my luggage at an airport! A tube all taped up like that. Id change the visual of it, anything but tape. Looks like a little pipe bomb.

Cool idea, but something in my head says it wouldn't be to pull it out of my pack in front of a cop, or have it discovered in my luggage at an airport! A tube all taped up like that. Id change the visual of it, anything but tape. Looks like a little pipe bomb.
Good point didnt think of that i wanted mine to stand out so I dont lose it at work.

I use a sterident tube (actually cheap sterident clone) wrapped in leather.
It hangs from a leather thong round my neck.
Leather is classier, especially for a biker.

This is way out of my depth.
Going to look it it up on the google

Sounds good maybe my second iteration could be somthing similar

Yeah, the leather look would be the go. You can get leather look type of contact paper stuff too. That and the leather strap would kinda de-dangerfy it's look nicely.

Back
Top Bottom