What's new

Did people here know that NJoy have pulled out of the U.K.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
our fellow ape did not mean it in that way, we are all in the same boat what ever we may use to get our nic intake.
im like most here and use the larger bits of kit, but i have used a njoy type ecigg when i lost my starter kit on a coach and know that they may not hit like my mod and tank but do the job well for a small device.. and they are cheap. if you fancy a step up from those have a look at

TECC Titan BC E-Cig Kit | E-Cigarette | E-Liquid

i keep one in the car just in case :) and they are pretty good for there size.
Thanks guys, I'll take a look at those.

Did manage to get 6 from a local M&S garage and Electric Tobacconist confirmed they are getting the new ones back in and gave me store credit for the old ones they sent me.

Result!

I like the NJoy Kings (current version, the old ones are poor) and recently I've notice that they have been hard to come by in the various garages and shops here around Glasgow.

So I went to place an order online as I have done before but the UK site is gone. Prices are only in USD now. So I emailed them and got an email back advising they have pulled out of the U.K.

Really disappointed because I enjoyed these disposable exits and had gotten used to them.

Is anyone here surprised to hear of this or is this well known?

Also can anyone recommend a decent alternative? I'm not into these metal and glass kits that you have to assemble and charge etc. I just like a lightweight disposable e-cig that gives a reasonable throat hit and a nice bit of vapour.

1A19CCFA-4568-47EA-8C66-B15261D57370.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom