Vape Superstore
What's new

Did people here know that NJoy have pulled out of the U.K.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkchopexpress

Initiate
I like the NJoy Kings (current version, the old ones are poor) and recently I've notice that they have been hard to come by in the various garages and shops here around Glasgow.

So I went to place an order online as I have done before but the UK site is gone. Prices are only in USD now. So I emailed them and got an email back advising they have pulled out of the U.K.

Really disappointed because I enjoyed these disposable exits and had gotten used to them.

Is anyone here surprised to hear of this or is this well known?

Also can anyone recommend a decent alternative? I'm not into these metal and glass kits that you have to assemble and charge etc. I just like a lightweight disposable e-cig that gives a reasonable throat hit and a nice bit of vapour.

E-liquids.com
https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/njoy-m14

With regard to NJOY pulling out of the UK - I'm not too sure that there are many forum users who are too interested in cigalikes - most prefer the metal and glass rechargeable setups. Hopefully the above link will be of use? :)

Thanks mate. I placed an order with that site the other day and the delivery came today. They send me the old style NJoys which are totally useless, not the ones you see there advertised on the link.

Maybe I'm in the wrong place because I'm not into the metal and glass type stuff, I just like what I like I guess.

Vape Green
https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/njoy-m14

With regard to NJOY pulling out of the UK - I'm not too sure that there are many forum users who are too interested in cigalikes - most prefer the metal and glass rechargeable setups. Hopefully the above link will be of use? :)

Thanks, I tried them. They just sent me the old version which is really poor. Maybe I'm in the long place, I just like what I like and that's a good quality disposable e-cig.

Absolutely see where you're coming from - apologies if my reply came across as dismissive - not the intention. :)
What suits you, suits you - I hope you manage to find a supply of the new style ones without having to source them from abroad. :D

Smoore
Thanks mate. I placed an order with that site the other day and the delivery came today. They send me the old style NJoys which are totally useless, not the ones you see there advertised on the link.

Maybe I'm in the wrong place because I'm not into the metal and glass type stuff, I just like what I like I guess.

our fellow ape did not mean it in that way, we are all in the same boat what ever we may use to get our nic intake.
im like most here and use the larger bits of kit, but i have used a njoy type ecigg when i lost my starter kit on a coach and know that they may not hit like my mod and tank but do the job well for a small device.. and they are cheap. if you fancy a step up from those have a look at

TECC Titan BC E-Cig Kit | E-Cigarette | E-Liquid

i keep one in the car just in case :) and they are pretty good for there size.

AcmeFog
Innokin
Arse.
Just spent half an hour shopping and they wont send their shit to the EU.
Happy dance is cancelled :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom