What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Did anyone buy that mod that took AA's?

At least- "The small, portable form factor allows you to take it out of your pocket for vaping whenever you want."

Definitely an improvement on those mods that are so big you can't get them out of your pocket.

I remember when poundstreacher sold an eleaf istick 20 clone that took AAA cells.
Very sketchy indeed.

It sparked my interest until I saw the colour choices :puke:

1.8v limits it for other coils I think, the coil must be pretty thin gauge.

It sparked my interest until I saw the colour choices :puke:

1.8v limits it for other coils I think, the coil must be pretty thin gauge.

I think it's essentially the same idea as that little joyetech eco-ego pen, that ran on very low voltage and worked pretty well. I really liked mine. It was one of those that got my mate off the fags.

I think it's essentially the same idea as that little joyetech eco-ego pen, that ran on very low voltage and worked pretty well. I really liked mine. It was one of those that got my mate off the fags.
If I'm not mistaken, it was Joyetech Ego AIO Eco that run on constant voltage of 1.8 volts.

Back
Top Bottom