What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dicodes...

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any fanboys? Any haters? Worth the money or a rip off?

Been meaning to get a Dani Box Mini for ages. Can't really justify the price at the moment. Have heard that they are really solid mods and go on for ages.

Got Rob's Dicode no6 in the classies this week. Love it, and not even got to tc mode yet. [emoji16]

Eyeing up the Extreme V3 as a replacement for the 101. :hmm:

Looks damn sexy paired with the new Kafun Lite.

I'm now reducing my number of mods and keeping to a core of quality ones such as dicodes, vicious ant, Vapournaute and GP. Now I've found what suits my needs.

Eyeing up the Extreme V3 as a replacement for the 101. :hmm:

Looks damn sexy paired with the new Kafun Lite.
I like the fact you can get extension tubes so you could swap from 18350 stealth pocket size to 18650 easily.

I like the fact you can get extension tubes so you could swap from 18350 stealth pocket size to 18650 easily.
18650 size doesn't bother me and I don't use smaller batteries. I'd get the 18650 22mm. Thought about the Dani 25 kit with reduction cones but it's out of stock. :mad: The v3 is the next best thing, me thinks.

I love the 101 but dislike the 510 design. The 510 is inserted into the top of the tube. Drop it or knock it over and it moves slightly and doesn't sit perfectly flush. Pull the rta hard enough and you can pull the whole 510 out. Want something with a different design and a solid top section / 510.

Last edited:
18650 size doesn't bother me and I don't use smaller batteries. I'd get the 18650 22mm. Thought about the Dani 25 kit with reduction cones but it's out of stock. :mad: The v3 is the next best thing, me thinks.

I love the 101 but dislike the 510 design. The 510 is inserted into the top of the tube. Drop it or knock it over and it moves slightly and doesn't sit perfectly flush. Pull the rta hard enough and you can pull the whole 510 out. Want something with a different design and a solid top section / 510.
The machining and quality is top notch on the no 6

I have got the mini dani box and love it, yes they are expensive but imho worth every penny
as said above they are built to last.
The workmanship is first class they do take a bit of working out (menus ect) but once you have got your
head around it you will love it.
I always liked the look of them but like most i thought overpriced but i had a nice unexpected bonus
so took the plunge and got the danni box, I am now saving for another one.
Highly recommended.

Im tempted. Are all the chips the same as in menu and user experience. Would like a few of these to replace all my other mods.

Back
Top Bottom