What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Destiny RTA

Missed the legion of vapers cut off by 2 minutes.

Dam that sucks. I shouldn’t have cancelled my order. Ecigone has received them but not the bubble glasses. They are only coming Tuesday apparently. I smell something fishy. Will give it chance till next week. To late now to get it delivered with the bank holiday.

Just got my next day tracking ID. It’s on its way. I’m finally a happy man. Ecigone can relax now and deliver another one whenever it turns up lol. Even better I have a day off work tomorrow too :) Apologies for spamming the forum with multiple posts. I didn’t mean to LOL.

Last edited:
D’oh. If you ring an order you may be lucky? Worth a try isn’t it?

Cut off was 3pm. I was half way through the order and got a phone call. By time I finished it was 3:02pm. I didn’t think to call them, damn!

Thank you for your thoughts, much appreciated. As for coil placement I thought it was meant to be more of a side air flow only and to mount the coil low isn’t it? I guess that is what experimentation is for and I see what you are aiming for getting some bottom airflow. I like a restricted draw on a single coil flavour banger so this sounds perfect to me :)
Yeah all about experimenting and having fun and it's not like don't have an spare time at the moment..

I just realised it’s a bank holiday tomorrow and again on Monday so I won’t be getting it till Tuesday anyway. Bugger! That will teach me to rush in to things!

I just realised it’s a bank holiday tomorrow and again on Monday so I won’t be getting it till Tuesday anyway. Bugger! That will teach me to rush in to things!

You should get get it on Saturday though. Dpd from legion of vapes was Saturday special.

Dam that sucks. I shouldn’t have cancelled my order. Ecigone has received them but not the bubble glasses. They are only coming Tuesday apparently. I smell something fishy. Will give it chance till next week. To late now to get it delivered with the bank holiday.

TBH I’ve been a bit put off ecig one by this. Telling different people different things, the forever changing countdown timer when they’ve several times claimed to know exactly when they’ll arrive etc. And aren’t the bubble glass in the package? Why would they be separate?

TBH I’ve been a bit put off ecig one by this. Telling different people different things, the forever changing countdown timer when they’ve several times claimed to know exactly when they’ll arrive etc. And aren’t the bubble glass in the package? Why would they be separate?

Yeah same here. Don’t know if i be using them again soon.

Well it's up and running on my wismec RX2 21700 and I have to agree with what most reviews had said about it being a restrictive draw even with the air flow fully open. To try and give you an idea of the draw on my Dead Rabbit rta I normally run that at about 3/4 closed and that is a more relaxed draw. Yes I know single coil tank against dual coil tank it's not exactly apples to orange's but gives a rough idea.
Have to say flavour is not to bad at all, I have the supplied coil in ( was to lazy to wind one) and that is sitting with about 1/4 of the coil above the air ports.
Next build I will try it with the coil level with top of the air ports to see how it goes.
Hope you that are waiting for their's to arrive get em soon so you can have fun playing and be interesting to see what you all think. I would have included a few pictures but damn camera needs changing..

bubble glass included in the packaging or separate?

OK little update.. So the draw was not doing it for me so I popped the tank open and trimmed the wick back a bit. Before I had it so the wicks were about 1/3 into the Wells now they literally are just to the bottom of the ring where the tank screws on and it's definitely a big improvement.

@Jerri. If the ones Ecigone have in are TPD compliment then they will probably only have the straight glass hence the bubble as an extra, that's one reason I didn't by mine in the UK.. Yes I know it takes sales from UK companies but everything else vape related come from the UK so I do my bit for the economy

Back
Top Bottom