What's new

Destiny RTA

Horizon Falcon King Tank? Just got a Destiny today without a bubble glass and struggling to find one online

Where did you get t from? It should have been supplied with a bubble, either in the box if you got a non TPD compliant one such as from LoV for example, or it should come in a separate box for the TPD one, but it SHOULD be supplied with one if you bought it new from a UK site. I would contact the retailer as it may well be winging its way to you as we speak!

I ordered a five pack of bubble glasses from FastTech SKU: 9722899. It is £5.93 inc free postage but it will take six weeks to get here, but for six quid you can’t argue.

Enjoy the tank, it’s a belter!

Where did you get t from? It should have been supplied with a bubble, either in the box if you got a non TPD compliant one such as from LoV for example, or it should come in a separate box for the TPD one, but it SHOULD be supplied with one if you bought it new from a UK site. I would contact the retailer as it may well be winging its way to you as we speak!

I ordered a five pack of bubble glasses from FastTech SKU: 9722899. It is £5.93 inc free postage but it will take six weeks to get here, but for six quid you can’t argue.

Cheers mate. I got it from an independent local shop that re-opened today. The owner is a good dude, if he had a spare tank delivered along with it he'd have given it to me and I don't want to cause him hassle by bringing up with him, I imagine he has bigger concerns right now. Happy to buy some but just want to make sure they fit. These are the ones I found on amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B07SX3F1YQ
I presume there is only one falcon tank? If so these will fit and I can. have them in 24hrs instead of 6 weeks.

First impressions of the tank are brilliant. I only use single coil RTAs and this is giving me the best flavour I've had. It even beats out the serpent mini and the gear. That's with the included coil too, I'm certain I'll get even better flavour when I throw in my own coil. Stunning RTA!

@Jerri Just an update. I got my second destiny in full black and haven't had any issues with the loose deck once tightened up.

Hello folks, I've ordered one of these yesterday. I'm planning on trying a 0.45 ohm Alien Clapton coil on my first build, I will use it at about 37-40 watts. Hope I made the right decision buying it..

Hello folks, I've ordered one of these yesterday. I'm planning on trying a 0.45 ohm Alien Clapton coil on my first build, I will use it at about 37-40 watts. Hope I made the right decision buying it..

That should be perfect. I run a 3mm 0.35ohm clapton and vape at 45w and its perfect.

After trying all my other tanks again this weekend (Blotto mini, Gear and Ether) the destiny still wins the battle.

I use wotofo 0.17 tri core ni80 in it, vape it at 60W and it is just stellar. It's sat on my nunchaku v1 and fits like a glove
FB_IMG_1592149624795.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom