Vape Club
What's new

Destiny RTA

I know, it is painful watching it isn’t it! I messaged them last week and they said they were confident it was going to arrive on the Monday just passed, obviously that was wrong! Then they changed the wording on their countdown which gives me hope they know something about where the shipment is..... at least that is what I am keeping my fingers crossed for.

It is!

I hope you’re right, really looking forward to getting one. Might need a new mod to put it on

Innokin
Well hopefully Ecigone get them in soon for you.
Will let you know what I think when it arrives

It is!

I hope you’re right, really looking forward to getting one. Might need a new mod to put it on
Already done that LOL, I just got a LVE paranormal DNA 250C so I can use the destiny in temp control, and got some nice stainless steel Alien coils to use. Should be a great combo :)

Vape Green
The last thing they told me that the shipment had reached Germany and should be here any day now. That was on Tuesday. I’m assuming it was stopped at customs dues to the virus issues at the moment.

Surprise surprise, the timer has reached zero and the site still says preorder LOL. I guess it’s going to be next week at least before I get my desperate mitts on this tank. I don’t know why, but after seeing DJLSB vapes review of this tank I have been hyped for this. I can’t wait to try all my steeping Flavour Boss Boss Shots which have been steeping for 8 weeks now, especially the Grants custard and Unicorn Milk. But I have 13 flavours in total LOL, I stocked up for the Vapocalypse just before all this Cv19 kicked off, I’m so glad I did now!

Elux
Surprise surprise, the timer has reached zero and the site still says preorder LOL. I guess it’s going to be next week at least before I get my desperate mitts on this tank. I don’t know why, but after seeing DJLSB vapes review of this tank I have been hyped for this. I can’t wait to try all my steeping Flavour Boss Boss Shots which have been steeping for 8 weeks now, especially the Grants custard and Unicorn Milk. But I have 13 flavours in total LOL, I stocked up for the Vapocalypse just before all this Cv19 kicked off, I’m so glad I did now!

Exactly the same review that’s got me hyped for this tank. I’ve got a six month steeped bottle of pineapple blitz ready to go. Just need the tank!!

Exactly the same review that’s got me hyped for this tank. I’ve got a six month steeped bottle of pineapple blitz ready to go. Just need the tank!!

Six months! That’s some serious self control! Respect is paid!

AcmeFog
And the ecogone countdown is changed again

So I have emailed ECO, and heard from a staff member called Shane who said apparently they were shipped 3 weeks ago but they keep getting held up in various countries. Apparently they are in France at the moment and they may be there, and I quote, “for a few days”. If this is their understanding then I don’t know why they have the timer set at 24 hours LOL. Anyway, I thought this may be of interest to some.

Last edited:
The Electronic Cigarette Company
So I have emailed ECO, and heard from a staff member called Shane who said apparently they were shipped 3 weeks ago but they keep getting held up in various countries. Apparently they are in France at the moment and maybe there, and I quote, “for a few days. If this is their understanding I don’t know why they have the timer set at 24 hours LOL. Anyway, I thought this may be of interest to some.

I sentence message two weeks ago asking for an ETA as the countdown has gotten to 0 and gone back up several times. They said at that point the package was in Germany and would be with them within a few days.

Exactly as you’ve said though, if they are aware it’s at least a few days away then have the count down reflect that.

Back
Top Bottom