What's new

Destiny RTA

I'm part of the Destiny club!

Didn't bother with the included coil, used a 26g triple core fused Ni80 Clapton, aiming for 0.20 ohm but came in a smidge under at 0.19

It's nice, I really like it, it looks good, it's nice & airy, flavour's on point, a doddle to build on, reminds me a lot of the Ammit 25 from a few years ago

The whistle is a bit annoying but I can live with it & you do need to be careful when removing the top cap, had it nearly come apart on me already

Chucked it on top of the Aegis Mini

thumbnail_IMG_20200605_183500679.jpg

Does anyone know what size the screws are as I want to replace with hex screws but haven't got any way of measuring the size [emoji17]

Does anyone know what size the screws are as I want to replace with hex screws but haven't got any way of measuring the size [emoji17]
I can tell you that M3 is slightly too large so probably M2.5 or M2 but cant be sure.

Hex screws are cheap enough so not a problem to get both and see which fits best. Thanks mate [emoji106]
Can you let us know which ones do fit please as i cant see these spade end screws lasting that long.

Just ordered 10 to try, gone for M2 x 3mm @£1.65 so will let you know next week when they arrive if they fit

Back
Top Bottom