What's new

Destiny RTA

I've found having the centre of the coil level with the top of the posts to be best for flavour.
I've also had no trouble wicking by cutting the ends just long enough to poke through the deck with fluffing but no thinning on a 3-3.5mm coil.

I've actually been running a simple Ni80, 6 Wrap, 3mm coming out to 0.42ohm. Running it at 45watts and my flavour has been outstanding. Plus battery and tank lasts forever.

Enjoy the sucking of lemons.

Just a quick question, what's your coil placement like, I have mine set so the bottom of the coil is level with the bottom of the air ports.
Also with regard to the wicking I tend to find the damn method works best for me.

Hope you get it sorted as the Destiny is a wonderful tank..

OK. Vaping tongue somewhat subsiding (lemon water, sticking to same menthol flavours, and staying away from the mouthwash) and the repositioning of the coil upwards, as advised by @Tazd and others, and we're back in flavour country!

Cheers guys, good advice! I wouldn't have thought that the positioning could make soooooooo much difference :)

Hey just glad you managed to get it working for you..

Enjoy your Destiny with Destiny

Just picked one up from ecigone, it’s the full black so hopefully I won’t have the same problem as reported on here. If only I’d found this thread before ordering! Haha.

Anyway I’ve been mainly MTL for the last year or so but read such good reviews and fancied more flavour so I thought I’d give it a try. Mod wise what I have is quite old I guess. I’ve a choice of the OBS cube or Minikin v2. Presume either of those will be fine? Also never had bigger than a 510 drip tip, would I be better trying to dig out an old tank and use that one?

Just picked one up from ecigone, it’s the full black so hopefully I won’t have the same problem as reported on here. If only I’d found this thread before ordering! Haha.

Anyway I’ve been mainly MTL for the last year or so but read such good reviews and fancied more flavour so I thought I’d give it a try. Mod wise what I have is quite old I guess. I’ve a choice of the OBS cube or Minikin v2. Presume either of those will be fine? Also never had bigger than a 510 drip tip, would I be better trying to dig out an old tank and use that one?

Those mods will be fine with it in my opinion. As for the drip tip, I’m pretty sure the Destiny comes with a 510 adapter, so yes, your old 510 drip tips should be ok :)

Those mods will be fine with it in my opinion. As for the drip tip, I’m pretty sure the Destiny comes with a 510 adapter, so yes, your old 510 drip tips should be ok :)

Ok great, thanks. What’s the general opinion for the best coil to use with it for flavour? I’ll be starting with the one that comes with it as didn’t get around to ordering any yet as unsure which to buy?

The coil that comes with the tank is not bad at all, I used it when mine arrived.
There really isn't a Best Coil but I find a triple 28*36 fused Ni80 Clapton the ideal coil the perfect one for me with the Destiny.
Have fun with your Destiny..

Got it today and have set it up. Positioned the coil as per what people have been saying on here. I don’t know if my wicking is slight out as I can only seem to see bubbles from one side, I’ve even took apart and thinned it a bit and repositioned and still no bubbles. Any ideas on this? I did notice before I move the wick with the 810 drip tip the ring beneath was getting hot which I could feel. Anyway since repositioning and putting on a 510 this seems to have gone away. Now when I take a toot it’s more noisy can hear the crackling with the airflow. I used the supplied cotton too, seemed to fit ok.

Any ideas what the supplies coil ID is and what wattage is optimal for vaping?

Back
Top Bottom