What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dessert vape juice

Sanj

Postman
Afternoon everyone,

I have always vaped fruity sweet liquids and in the past have tried desserts but I was never overly keen, I think I'm ready to give them another chance, can anyone recommend a good range to try I'm especially looking for a good strawberry milkshake and strawberry chewitt flavour but would be open to cinnamon swirl type flavours, vanilla custard etc

TIA

Afternoon everyone,

I have always vaped fruity sweet liquids and in the past have tried desserts but I was never overly keen, I think I'm ready to give them another chance, can anyone recommend a good range to try I'm especially looking for a good strawberry milkshake and strawberry chewitt flavour but would be open to cinnamon swirl type flavours, vanilla custard etc

TIA

ive been vaping this strawberry milk shake all week & got to say its quite good considering the price as for desserts another vote for Primevapes from me :)

https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/produ...hake-by-vape-potions-e-liquid-120ml-shortfill

Back
Top Bottom