What's new

Dents on negative batteries, safe?

How do Mods actually damage Batteries, i can understand the scratches on the bottoms of the Battery happening switching from Mod to Charger all the time but dents i can't get my head around how it can happen.

How do Mods actually damage Batteries, i can understand the scratches on the bottoms of the Battery happening switching from Mod to Charger all the time but dents i can't get my head around how it can happen.

from a drop usually, so the connections smack into the bottom of the batteries.

Edit, that metal can probably isn't as thick as you think it might be.

from a drop usually, so the connections smack into the bottom of the batteries.

Edit, that metal can probably isn't as thick as you think it might be.

So not denting due to general use, now that makes more sense.

Only mod i have dropped or knocked off something was just totally wrecked, at least it kept my battery safe lol.

I'm with the rest on this, I wouldn't be using them. I had a few sets go like this in my gbox. Never dropped the thing once that I remember.

I have to agree, i never realised the danger of these batteries till about 2 month after i started vaping, i am always checking them now when they need charging or changing, it's a good habit to get into.

Haha, thanks for the replies. Yeah I'll get rid, it was more because I just noticed today the state of them and don't have any spare batteries until I buy tomorrow or something.
Will probably stay with same brand as it just shows how well they were made if they kept working, the dropping was my fault.

I've got a set of batteries i keep for the tesla wye because the mod squashes the batteries so tight.
It's only on the top positives and seeing as the positive plates are raised anyway there is no way it's damaged internally.

How about these, looks scary to me, the other pair that was used in the Titan mod. it's the battery door on the V1, it was bollox. I don't know if they've fixed it on the v1.5 just released, I refuse to buy it.

bats1.jpg

So not denting due to general use, now that makes more sense.

Mine was from use only.

How about these, looks scary to me, the other pair that was used in the Titan mod. it's the battery door on the V1, it was bollox. I don't know if they've fixed it on the v1.5 just released, I refuse to buy it.

View attachment 228160

Mine was from use only.
Fine same as mine.
Thats just the top plate which is not affecting the inside of the batteries.

Back
Top Bottom