What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Decent 3x18650 Mods

graykev

Postman
Hi all,

I'm currently using an old reuleaux rx200 and a cheap Rolfvape. Both 3 battery mods and the Rolfvape has packed in....

I went online to look for similar mods and can only seem to find a few websites with not much stock. Is it my imagination or has covid resulted in alot of the main online vendors closing down recently?

If anyone can recommend a decent 3x18650 battery mod and where to buy it I would appreciate it. I'd prefer to stay away from gearbest etc due to the delivery times.

TIA,
Kevin.

why a 3 x 18650 most mods are going towards a 2 x 21700 and now with the onset of mesh single 21700

why a 3 x 18650 most mods are going towards a 2 x 21700 and now with the onset of mesh single 21700
Yeah good question, i actually have the Steamcrave Hadron with two 21700. I have just bought 6 new 18650 batteries to replace older ones so I like to rotate them between a 3 battery mod. I could just buy more 21700's i suppose.

Also, what are the benefits of mesh? I've never used it....

Where might one purchase one of these fine tripple 18650 mods that you speak of?
Hmm, would appear that mine was a useless suggestion as a quick Google search shows them to be OOS everywhere. I'd keep a look out for one though. I have the old DNA250 and it still doesn't miss a beat, they then brought out a DNA250c version which I would imagine is even better. Definitely a mod worth keeping one eye open for. If I ever come across one, I'll let you know [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom