What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dead rabbit sq

johnnyx76

Postman
This might sound like a daft question but is the sq the same as its big Bro for airflow, taste etc?
I've just got a DR and I'm loving it but need something to fit on my drip box and the pulse isn't for me

No and yes. Confusing i know. Flavour has taken me a while but im getting there. Going from a dual to a single coil does make a little difference but the flavours defo there. The air flow is a little tighter all the way down to mtl (loose)

No and yes. Confusing i know. Flavour has taken me a while but im getting there. Going from a dual to a single coil does make a little difference but the flavours defo there. The air flow is a little tighter all the way down to mtl (loose)
Thanks, I don't know why I can't just be happy having a 24mm rda on it, I think I'll wait till I find it in a sale then get a hadaly clone and a nano and see which if any, I like

The SQ is a cracking little thing and I waaay prefer it over the full size DR. More restricted for sure but great flavour. And so dinky and cute!

Fantastic little SRDA an ease to build on and nice size to get really good flavour & vapour, I prefer it over big brother version.

This might sound like a daft question but is the sq the same as its big Bro for airflow, taste etc?
I've just got a DR and I'm loving it but need something to fit on my drip box and the pulse isn't for me
I haven't got the DR but I can say the SQ is great

What's it like compared to the pulse 22? Coz that was my first foray into single rdas and it put me off, that and all my other rdas in single coil mode have been a let down too.

After looking on ft, I should stop fannying around and just get it! It's only £25 for that and a wasp (the hadaly looks too restricted for me) and if I don't like any, I'll just stick em in the classies, cheers for ur input peeps [emoji3]
Not sure why the sq is on Pre order tho?

Back
Top Bottom