What's new

Dead Rabbit or Digiflavour DROP?

It sounds really good cant wait to get mine now its on its way to heathrow airport at the moment from Fastech....

Hi Vapeneezer Scrooge my Drop turned up earlier this week and I put 25 awg Brochrome 3mm diameter not sure how many wraps, about 9 i think , any way it came out at 0.46 wicked with Cotton bacon Prime and put it on top of my Geekvape Gbox filled with tarte au citron and it is luvverly. More flavour than my Dead Rabbit imo. I have not had any problems with my cotton splitting yet. Good luck with yours keep perservering and it will come right and be worth it in the end.

You bloody jinxed me! Melted (not burnt) through my cotton on the way home. . . .

New wick time - My wicks usually last only a couple of day as 1) Vape a lot and 2) go for it at a high wattage (100w+)

Looks a bit better after a dry burn & a brucey bonus photo of it on my tube mech

20180426_184645.jpg 20180426_191241.jpg

Been using the Drop for a week now, here's some random thoughts so far.

Wasn't used to the build deck so my first build ( which I did in a hangover ) was what it was, threw in my go-to 5 wrap 4mm ID flat alien build which has served me well in the bonza and goon 1.5. Plenty of space indeed to throw almost anything in the Drop but I wasn't really feeling the flavour. Tried the coils closer to the airholes but the vape is definitely better when the coils are centered together which appears to be the approved norm from what I've read. I felt the 4mm ID coils were quite spitty too at 80 watts.

Next I tried a 4mm ID build again but took a wrap off and spaced the coil. I'm still not sold on spaced coils in an RDA so lord knows why I keep trying them every once in a while. Theres something about them that just doesn't work for me but a lot of people seem to like it that way so what do I know.

Decided to carry on tinkering more today and just finished a 3mm ID, 5 wrap build which actually sits nicely on the deck and the amount of cotton that you can fit into a 3mm ID coil seems like the perfect fit for the deck too. As for the vape itself... Wouldn't know, I'm now 98% convinced that I got vapers tongue from my ADV which is currently in the Drop so I'm going to have to vape my other juices on the Bonza for a while but the build itself is really smooth. I probably wouldn't go much bigger than 3.5mm ID in this though which is probably what I'll try next.

As for the dripper itself, no real complaints. Really good tolerances and I love that little wedge at the bottom of the deck that ensures the barrel is always aligned with your coils. This shit needs to be standardised! I think I saw some reviewer have a bit of a moan about the airflow adjustment being a tad tight but mine is perfectly smooth without being too loose. Great atty for the price though final verdict is still pending due to the afore mentioned case of vapers tongue.

One final note, ordered mine through Amazon and the package was completely sealed and the scratch and sniff proved it authentic. I know some people have been receiving theirs with the seals opened. Not sure why this happens sometimes, I had that with the Siren 2 and Griffin 25.

I have 2 Dead Rabbits and 1 drop

All great but the Drop definately tops the Dead Rabbit 24mm

SO I got a Dead Rabbit 22mm single coil - This is on par or better than the Drop for Flavour.

Hoping they will will release a 22mm single coil only Drop

since i got my drop ive not used my dead rabbit so let the wife use it now shes had a go on my drop she keeps asking me to order her one now and i must admit it is the best rda ive ever used i would recommend it to any vaper who squonks or drips....

Back
Top Bottom