What's new

Dead Rabbit or Digiflavour DROP?

Drop ordered, I am glad I asked as I was leaning towards the Dead Rabbit!

Thank you all for the great advice as always.

You won't regret it. Best rda I have used by a mile and have used a few! Easy to build, loads of airflow options and great flavour. I own 4 and dread the day they stop making them

The dead rabbit looks good, but the drop is the one on my wish list.

Amazon just DROP-ped it off, I am umming and ahhing what coil setup to try, it's going on my Vandy Vape Pulse

I have tried Nichrome Ni 80 flattened wire (0.68mm x 3mm) 5 wrap 3mm dia spaced on 3 separate builds all have burn't and split in the middle, wicking was good in my opinion unless I am missing something? should I loose wick it?

I am tempted to just use Demon Killer 'Alien' wannabe flat clapton wire.

It came with 2 beefy flat fused clapton coils, unknown wire so I am guessing Kanthal.

The Drop has been a fail for me so far as a squonker RDA, the Squonk pin is too short for the Vandyvape Pulse, I have unscrewed it a little and it now fires but it's now flooding the 510 pin area.

Tried it on a mod as a dripper and it's all good (superb flavour at 60 Watts), so it's the Pulse that's the main problem, just got a Wraith so going to see if that will work.

Opted for flapton coils in the end until I know why my cotton splits with flattened Nichrome.

Back
Top Bottom