What's new

Davide glassomiser question

Grizzly Adams

Achiever
Hi Peeps, read somewhere the larger version of the Davide was dual coil but after reading many vendor reviews can find no mention of this.Very pleased with protanks and iclear 30's and was thinking if it was dual coil would be a sorta mix of the 2, can someone confirm either way please

It's not a mix of the two - it's something else entirely.

The Dual Coil version of this uses the 'aspire' head which contains 2 coils in an enclosed head with wadding wrapped around the outside of them.

If you crossed a Kayfun "chimney" with a dual coil cartomiser and put that into a ProTank2 then you're on the right lines.

PBusardo has a rave review about them here (the heads - the first of these style clearos were housed in vivi nova style plastic tanks)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCsiVa3e2Cc

We have some BDC Davides coming (hopefully by the end of the week) and we're really excited about them.

The ones we have coming are standard sized (same size as a normal ProTank2) - I don't think they do a mini Davide yet with this style of head. There are mini vivi nova versions out there somewhere.

There are going to be aspire headed everything available before too much longer I'd guess.

Edit to add: Safercigs are currently selling Aspire clearos

posted this on another forum today:

122i1oz.jpg

2v8pzmb.jpg

Hi Everyone, Just a quick look at the new Glassomizer from Anyvape, the Davide BDC (bottom dual coil).
These are the new thing in clearo technology, you may have seen pbusardo raving about a variant of this clearo. I believe this is the first glass version.
I bought this from the much maligned ukecigstore for £19.99 . Postage was free and it turned up the next day in perfect condition, as has happened with all my purchases from them.
It works like a regular bottom coil clearo but instead of the usual evod type head you get these little dual coil cartridges which screw into the base.
The kit came with an ego beauty ring and 2 heads, 1.8ohm and 2.1ohm.
The 1.8 ohm head has 4 little holes in the side of the head, the 2.1 ohm head has 2.

2u9s74x.jpg

33lmebq.jpg

I got this for my new innokin vtr and it fits in the recessed atty nook real nice:

254vrxj.jpg

2192seq.jpg

The drip tip is removable but is suitable for a regular short shank drip tip rather than a long hand made double o-ring type. Here it is with a Garry Dibbley tip:

vfk08j.jpg

From the internet I found this pic which suggests different versions and designs will follow:

2em2bua.jpg

Performance: Excellent. No leaking or gurgling (so far!) A smooth rich vape with pronounced flavour, a good throat hit and tons of vapour.
I filled mine with some delicious Druide by Mrs Lord and co. The Davide holds about 3ml.
Been chain vaping to see if the coils would keep up and apart from a slight nic overdose and a brief panic attack I'm very happy with it.
Is the vape quality a great deal better than the regular bottom coil glassomizers?
Yes it's considerably better in flavour, throat hit and vapour.

But is it a great deal better than the new iclear 30s?
I'd have to say no.
It's slightly better but it's also made of glass and you don't have to tip it when the juice gets low.

Verdict : For 20 quid , if you're in the market for a flavour intense glass clearo and no faff this could be the one for you.

Have a great day,
Paul

The ones we have coming are standard sized (same size as a normal ProTank2) - I don't think they do a mini Davide yet with this style of head. There are mini vivi nova versions out there somewhere.

There are going to be aspire headed everything available before too much longer I'd guess.

Edit to add: @Safercigs are currently selling Aspire clearos

Well keep me posted if you here of a mini davide with this head. I've got several aspire ones on an ego for out and about and love it. :D
But would rather have glass.I probably will take standard size one anyway off you as I've got a chi you clone on its way from ftech

Back
Top Bottom